Dealer Forum (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it time to get off our butts and move our businesses forward?

Well... we've gotten the elections out of the way. The results indicate that the people want action on the economy above almost anything el…

Started by Bernard Boule

0 Nov 8, 2010

Tim McKenna has endorses TK Worldwide, Inc..

Dear Kevin, I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other dealerElite users. Details of the Recommendation: "I am a cl…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Nov 6, 2010

Google changes how to search for Dealerships!

Check out this interesting article by Donna Harris from Automotive News. She explains how Google is changing the way it searches for car de…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Nov 3, 2010

I am building a new dealership. Can I get some pointers from you?

Hey dE subscribers, Can I get some advice from you? I have a dealer client and friend who is building a brand new dealership. He currently…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

22 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

OEM Approved Websites Vs. Dealership Exclusive Websites

As most manufacturers now have approved Website vendors that they force dealerships to use in order to receive the OEM leads, how many of y…

Started by Mitchell Brenner

0 Oct 19, 2010

My thoughts on the DAB meetings for Vin Solutions in Vegas

I just got back from Vegas in the wee hours of the morning after spending two days with Vin Solutions' Dealer Advisory Board. I love attend…

Started by Mitchell Brenner

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Mitchell Brenner

The Most Crucial Profit Center- It's Not Your Sales Department!

Hello DE Members! I would like to share a link with you regarding the importance of customer retention in the fixed ops department. I would…

Started by Jessica Russell

0 Sep 28, 2010

How to get your customer to provide you with an email address?

Our Manufacture is grading on the number of emails we collect from our customers. This is to provide recall information and other important…

Started by William MacDonald

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

To price or not to price?..Is less info better?

I have recently been the subject of discussion due to my unwillingness to disclose pricing on our dealership website (used cars). The a…

Started by Andrew Kappler

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

Results are in for the first week of the CarChat24/DealerElite.net Dealer Chat Case Study!

Results have been posted by the three participating Dealers. Click on the link below to see the results, and feel free to comment :)   28%,…

Started by Shereef

0 Sep 9, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service