Dear Abby (dealerELITE) - Advice Needed (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the site and business :)

Hi Everyone! My name is Sean Prosser and I am from London ON.  I am new to the car business and am very excited to start building my busine…

Started by Sean Prosser

13 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Scott L Pope

Website coupon performance

I'm curious what custom website coupons are working for other dealers.  We use VinSolutions as our CRM and VinLens to monitor live website…

Started by Tommy Russell

0 Dec 9, 2012

Carwoo - worth it?

Sirs, madams- I'm curious as to whether anyone out there is having success with Carwoo. Granted, it's all about location, marketing, pricin…

Started by James Bunting

3 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Autotrader's Trade In Marketplace

Have you had success with Autotrader’s Trade In Market Place? Has it helped your dealership to make more car deals? - Are you using it on y…

Started by Chris Irwin

3 Dec 4, 2012

Starting a BDC

Hi all!  I recently started a BDC department at a dealership that has never had one and is also very old school. Currently the only CRM th…

Started by Caitlin Gardner

8 Dec 4, 2012

internet help

I’m stuck needing some help deciding where to spend our money on the internet? So many to choice from yet I haven't had any luck with the l…

Started by Gary Abrahams

6 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

Hiring

What does your dealership use for evaluating potential new hires as a supplement to the interview(s) (especially salespeople)? - Predictive…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Nov 25, 2012

New Cars Leads

While we’d all like to drive more leads with organic search and SEM, 3rd party lead providers are still a necessity among some dealers. Wit…

Started by Chris Irwin

5 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kenny Atcheson

Upgrade Sales Events

Question for the forum... Please share your experiences and thoughts on third party upgrade events.  Guarantee or no guarantee??? I am exp…

Started by Don O'Neill

0 Nov 14, 2012

I need some help with prospecting

Hello everyone I am new to this site and this is my first post and I dont want to be to demanding but im kinda struggling in the car busin…

Started by Tyler

40 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Hunter Till

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service