General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Featured Discussions

OEM Web Site and Digital Advertising Requirements

Just some thoughts about what is happing in our business: There is a requirement by some OEMs to force their dealers to use a limited numbe…

Started by Eric DamianiLatest Reply

Millennial Shoppers: A Risk-Reward Market?

Many dealers see the Millennial market as the great wide open - untamed and unashamed.  I would agree to some extent, but I see great oppor…

Started by Derek WhiteLatest Reply

Non-commission pay plans for salespeople

Just about every article I read today talks about how the younger generation is averse to working in a position that has commission based p…

Started by John RobertsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OEM Web Site and Digital Advertising Requirements

Just some thoughts about what is happing in our business: There is a requirement by some OEMs to force their dealers to use a limited numbe…

Started by Eric Damiani

1 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by Keith Shetterly

Automated Lead Generation: The Future of Powersports Marketing

Automated lead generation and marketing is the next step in your marketing platform evolution. When it comes to building your Powersports d…

Started by Jen

0 Oct 12, 2020

Dealer Financing Vs Broker Loans for Motorcycles?

Hi Everyone! People who want to get a motorcycle usually consider bank or broker as a good option to finance their Powersports, but there i…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 May 17, 2020

Why Customer Retention Matters to Your Powersports Dealership During This Pandemic

There are a lot of different aspects of customer management that you have to think about on a regular basis. Each of them requires its own…

Started by Jen

0 May 6, 2020

Do you get traffic from local search sites?

Do you think listing your site on local search sites brings any traffic to your website and in turn to your business? I have found that the…

Started by Pat McKemy

2 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Joe Friedrichsen

Increase Small Dealership Security With Advanced Technology?

Greetings! Nowadays, technology is replacing manpower especially when we talk about advanced security for organizations. We are also lookin…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Feb 7, 2020

Is Multi Car Insurance A Right Policy?

Greetings!For few vehicles, our dealership decided to get insurance to avoid any losses that's why we are considering multi car insurance.…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Jan 29, 2020

Need Suggestion About Tesla 3 Floor Mats

Greetings! We recently got a bunch of Tesla Model 3 vehicles via a private dealing with the sellers and its time, we want to flip them to g…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Dec 2, 2019

Things to Consider Before Getting Car Tyres in Winter?

Greetings! As winter is coming close and usually, a number of car owners complain about the tyres. In this regard, you need to understand t…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Oct 25, 2019

Car Dealership Seating, Painting & Interior Design Ideas?

Greetings! According to our marketing and HR teams, the sitting arrangements, and interior and exterior designing of dealerships matter a l…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Sep 18, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service