General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Websites/Microsites

I’m looking for a company to build a few sites/microsites for our stores (both desktop and mobile versions) for our Bodyshop, Quicklane Tir…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Jan 2, 2013

My 2013 SEO playbook

As I'm finishing my 2012 year end recap, successes and failures alike, it's also time to construct my 2013 map. With google releasing a zoo…

Started by Larry Barditch

0 Dec 27, 2012

Find Merit in Others

The Almighty loves those who constantly find merit in others. Right now, think of someone you have been critical of. Now find something mer…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Dec 17, 2012

Internet Sales are at a low I have never seen before

Hi everyone, I just recently moved from Florida to Ohio and took an Internet Manager position at a Chrysler line dealer.  Floor traffic se…

Started by Mike Enix

0 Dec 11, 2012

Automotive News; 2nd Annual Search for Best Dealerships To Work For - Nominate Your Dealership Today!

Automotive News Announces their 2nd Annual Search for the Best Dealerships To Work For - Nominate Your Dealership Today!   Automotive…

Started by DealerELITE

0 Dec 10, 2012

How One Millionaire Made Himself a Pint-Sized Ferrari

I imagine this would be a fun ride (but scary in traffic)!

Started by Michal Lusk

0 Dec 10, 2012

Live Online Buying - Yay or Nay - And Why?

How leery are you about buying online during a live auction broadcast? What shakes, or makes your confidence? Are there some sites you feel…

Started by Kelly Bianchi

0 Dec 5, 2012

The Whole Truth

Mr Anderson,I realize I may be a minority here, and that's all right. However, I would like to point out the whole truth to your previous c…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Nov 6, 2012

Reviews Best Practices

What are some of the best practices out there for getting your customers to write a review, without you standing over them?  I have been to…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 Oct 29, 2012

What are you trying that's new to you?

Hockey Legend Wayne Gretzky said: “I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.” I know that if we want to grow our bus…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Oct 16, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service