General Forum for dealerELITE Members (347)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7 Remarkably Simple Ways to Create Meaning at Work

BY : Peter Economy Everyone wants to feel that they are making a positive difference in the lives of others. Show your people that they are…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Apr 10

8 Surefire Ways to End Every Day on a Positive Note

BY : Rhett Power Whether your day has been inexplicably crazy, or magically wonderful--either way--before going to sleep, try doing somethi…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Apr 10

10 Hypnotic-Like Sentences That Sell Like Crazy

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant 1. As you keep reading this ad copy…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

One Easy Step To Improve Productivity

BY : Debra Kaye Getting off track? Do this any time of day to get your mojo back. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

How to Motivate an Underperforming Employee

BY : Will Yakowicz Experts weigh in on the right way to coach a subpar worker and when it's time to cut your losses. Shared: From your frie…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

3 Awesome Sales Tips From The Greatest Chess Player Ever

BY : Barrett Riddleberger The average sales rep only does one; the master knows all three. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® t…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

The Art of the Trade-in Walkaround – Setting Realistic Expectations with Customers

BY : Chris Saraceno Most customers looking to trade in a car bring to the dealership unrealistic expectations about the value of their trad…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

How Anxiety Affects Your Decision - Making Skills

BY : Samantha Cole New research points to the connection between bad choices and anxious personalities. Shared: From your friends TechAuto…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 8

What's the Perk of Doing Business with You?

BY : Bill Carmody A "perk" doesn't have to be a physical gift. There are many possible perks you can give your clients, but they are only…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 8

17 Things You Need to Learn About Tomorrow's Customers

BY : Bill Murphy Jr. If you want to know where the true opportunities will be for your business in the coming years, check out the demograp…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 8

RSS

Blog Posts

5 Ways Car Dealers Can Stand Out on Facebook

Posted by Mark Frost on August 28, 2015 at 4:01pm 0 Comments

Stand Out on Facebook

One of the most difficult things businesses seem to struggle with in the their online marketing efforts is social media.…

Continue

72% of Marketers Say Social Media Helps Build Loyal Fans

Posted by Joseph Little on August 28, 2015 at 12:59pm 0 Comments

#72 of 99 Things to Know About Social Media with MotoFuze VP of Social Strategy, Joey Little

Smart businesses…

Continue

How Retaining Customers Will Increase Sales

Posted by Paul Potratz on August 28, 2015 at 12:00pm 0 Comments

No doubt you have heard the saying “happy wife, happy life”,…

Continue

Developing Content To Generate Sales

Posted by Paul Potratz on August 28, 2015 at 10:57am 0 Comments

Many dealers aren't taking advantage of using content as a way to generate sales. On this week’s episode of Hard Facts, Samantha is covering how you can start implementing action items that will not only increase the resourcefulness of your…

Continue

You Can't Miss This!

Posted by Mark Tewart on August 28, 2015 at 9:00am 0 Comments

Title: Pricing - How to price your inventory and how to handle price objections

Description: Hear from a dealer Danny Benites and a trainer Mark Tewart. You will learn how to price your cars and how you can justify this pricing …

Continue

Transforming Angry Customers into Satisfied Ones

Posted by Paul Moran on August 28, 2015 at 8:40am 0 Comments

An interesting study has been going on for the last 6…

Continue

weekly newsletters

dE Sponsor

© 2015   Created by DealerELITE.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service