General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secure Dealership from Gun Abuse?

Greetings! If I would say I am not terrified about the gun shooting incidents then it would be wrong. Yes, I am scared that's why our deale…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Sep 3, 2019

Who would you be if you weren't in the auto industry?

I thought this would be an interesting discussion.Most people enter the "car biz" because we didn't make it somewhere else."Who would you b…

Started by Mike Myers

7 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Richard Burke

Green Vs. Metal Roofing For Garage?

Greetings! We are looking for the best roofing option for our London-based dealership garage nowadays. In the beginning, we are planning t…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Aug 13, 2019

Hot Vs Cold Laminating Machine?

I run a small car dealership agency and recently, I am looking to get some stationery for my office staff. In the beginning, we are taking…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Feb 4, 2019

Question

I had a salesperson who just left his BMW dealership message me yesterday. He left because they went to a non salesperson BDC taking sales…

Started by Alan Ram

2 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Mark Handlon

The Failures Of Finance Department Training

I hope this finds each you well! I am writing this in regards to a growing concern of the way we focus on Dealership Finance Departments..…

Started by Aaron Kirk

0 Nov 9, 2016

Millennial Shoppers: A Risk-Reward Market?

Many dealers see the Millennial market as the great wide open - untamed and unashamed.  I would agree to some extent, but I see great oppor…

Started by Derek White

0 Sep 11, 2015

DealerApp Vantage now offers a complete turnkey solution

DealerApp Vantage now includes a complete turnkey solution included with our mobile app.  You not only get a great mobile app that represen…

Started by Matt Kuczka

0 Jun 17, 2015

Non-commission pay plans for salespeople

Just about every article I read today talks about how the younger generation is averse to working in a position that has commission based p…

Started by John Roberts

4 May 17, 2015
Reply by David Simpson

Autonomous cars will destroy millions of jobs and reshape the US economy by 2025

By: Zack Kanter Most people—experts included—seem to think that the transition to driverless vehicles will come slowly over the coming few…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 May 13, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service