General Forum for dealerELITE Members (349)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20 Mark Cuban Quotes to Knock Your Socks Off

BY : John Brandon Inspiring and touching quotes about smurfs and rainbows? Not really. Business advice to help you crush the competition? D…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Apr 10, 2015

2 words that are killing your career — and what to say instead

BY : Brandon Turner "Don't stare at the sun too long." "Eat your dinner before dessert." "If you keep making that face, it'll stick." Share…

0 Apr 10, 2015

2 words that are killing your career — and what to say instead

BY : Brandon Turner "Don't stare at the sun too long." "Eat your dinner before dessert." "If you keep making that face, it'll stick." Share…

0 Apr 10, 2015

7 Remarkably Simple Ways to Create Meaning at Work

BY : Peter Economy Everyone wants to feel that they are making a positive difference in the lives of others. Show your people that they are…

0 Apr 10, 2015

8 Surefire Ways to End Every Day on a Positive Note

BY : Rhett Power Whether your day has been inexplicably crazy, or magically wonderful--either way--before going to sleep, try doing somethi…

0 Apr 10, 2015

10 Hypnotic-Like Sentences That Sell Like Crazy

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant 1. As you keep reading this ad copy…

0 Mar 31, 2015

One Easy Step To Improve Productivity

BY : Debra Kaye Getting off track? Do this any time of day to get your mojo back. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online…

0 Mar 31, 2015

How to Motivate an Underperforming Employee

BY : Will Yakowicz Experts weigh in on the right way to coach a subpar worker and when it's time to cut your losses. Shared: From your frie…

0 Mar 31, 2015

3 Awesome Sales Tips From The Greatest Chess Player Ever

BY : Barrett Riddleberger The average sales rep only does one; the master knows all three. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® t…

0 Mar 31, 2015

The Art of the Trade-in Walkaround – Setting Realistic Expectations with Customers

BY : Chris Saraceno Most customers looking to trade in a car bring to the dealership unrealistic expectations about the value of their trad…

0 Mar 31, 2015

RSS

About

DealerELITE created this Ning Network.

Blog Posts

Your 2018 Budget: Volume and Gross Budgeting for Sales

Posted by Ujj Nath on December 13, 2017 at 9:44am 0 Comments

How is your budget shaping up for 2018? Having fun yet?…

Continue

Broad Market Declines Across Segments

Posted by Black Book on December 12, 2017 at 3:41pm 0 Comments

Welcome to this week's edition of Black Book Market Insights, with in-depth analysis of used car and truck valuation trends and insights straight from the auction lanes. …
Continue

BLACK BOOK DATA SHOWS VEHICLE VALUES FALLING SLIGHTLY ENTERING DECEMBER

Posted by Black Book on December 12, 2017 at 3:40pm 0 Comments

According to Black Book® data, the average price of a used vehicle for model years 2012-2016 depreciated in value by -2.2%. Cars overall dropped -2.6% and trucks decreased -1.8% in value during…
Continue

BIGGEST MISPERCEPTION WHEN SHOPPING FOR AN END-OF-YEAR CAR LEASE: OUTGOING MODEL YEAR IS CHEAPER

Posted by John Sternal on December 12, 2017 at 3:37pm 0 Comments

Conventional wisdom among many end-of-year car shoppers is to choose the outgoing model year in order to save a few dollars. However, an analysis by nationwide car lease marketplace, Swapalease.com, shows consumers can often…
Continue

de sponsor

Get Newsletter

dE Sponsor

© 2017   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service