General Forum for dealerELITE Members (346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8 Surefire Ways to End Every Day on a Positive Note

BY : Rhett Power Whether your day has been inexplicably crazy, or magically wonderful--either way--before going to sleep, try doing somethi…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Apr 10

10 Hypnotic-Like Sentences That Sell Like Crazy

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant 1. As you keep reading this ad copy…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

One Easy Step To Improve Productivity

BY : Debra Kaye Getting off track? Do this any time of day to get your mojo back. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

How to Motivate an Underperforming Employee

BY : Will Yakowicz Experts weigh in on the right way to coach a subpar worker and when it's time to cut your losses. Shared: From your frie…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

3 Awesome Sales Tips From The Greatest Chess Player Ever

BY : Barrett Riddleberger The average sales rep only does one; the master knows all three. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® t…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

The Art of the Trade-in Walkaround – Setting Realistic Expectations with Customers

BY : Chris Saraceno Most customers looking to trade in a car bring to the dealership unrealistic expectations about the value of their trad…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 31

How Anxiety Affects Your Decision - Making Skills

BY : Samantha Cole New research points to the connection between bad choices and anxious personalities. Shared: From your friends TechAuto…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 8

What's the Perk of Doing Business with You?

BY : Bill Carmody A "perk" doesn't have to be a physical gift. There are many possible perks you can give your clients, but they are only…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 8

17 Things You Need to Learn About Tomorrow's Customers

BY : Bill Murphy Jr. If you want to know where the true opportunities will be for your business in the coming years, check out the demograp…

Started by I.C. Collins

0 Mar 8

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 2
Reply by Britt Bischoff

RSS

Blog Posts

Close out Weekend- Sell urgency!

Posted by Roger Williams on May 30, 2015 at 12:50am 0 Comments

Subject: Close out week end

Close out week end- OUR TIME TO SHINE!!!

Let's Sell urgency - and teach our associates the same. The end of the month gives you several built in urgency…

Continue

Do You Care?

Posted by Paul Potratz on May 29, 2015 at 4:27pm 0 Comments

You lose sales when your customers don't think you do.

How You Can Start Caring Today?

Learn how your marketing needs to be consistent to make a sale. With every new offer, sale, and promotion, your marketing must feel the same…

Continue

AutoAlert and Credit Miner team up to help dealers attack the service drive!

Posted by Ryan Mayo on May 29, 2015 at 12:15pm 0 Comments

CreditMiner℠ is the automotive industry’s only real-time pre-screen provider, giving dealers access to TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax bureau data
Proprietary BASIS₂℠ software platform provides the
industry with…
Continue

weekly newsletters

dE Sponsor

© 2015   Created by DealerELITE.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service