General Forum for dealerELITE Members (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advertising With Higher Gas Prices

With gas prices on the rise are you advertising more fuel efficient vehicles (sell more faster to earn more) with your media spend or are y…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 7, 2012

The Product of the Future Has Arrived!

Solid Solutions is proud to announce that we are now the exclusive agent in ME, NH and VT for Family First Dealer Services and their all ne…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Feb 29, 2012

In Honor of February being Black History Month

I am expanding this to all minorities, contributions they have made, and more on getting minorities into our industry. Just a few miles fro…

Started by Matt Page

0 Feb 5, 2012

Press Annoucement: KPA Selected as a Strategic Partner by Fix Auto USA

Fix Auto USA has selected KPA as the strategic partner providing HR Software for Fix Auto USA Lafayette, CO (KPA, February 4, 2012) – KPA…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Feb 4, 2012

How to Fix your Broken Internet Process?

Having all of the technology in the world will not help you when it comes to the human touch, communicating and connecting with customers i…

Started by Glynn Rodean

0 Feb 4, 2012

DealerELITE Needs Your Help!

Happy New Year and thank you for our best year ever in 2011! We are asking for your help. Please fill out this survey!   We've know that t…

Started by DealerELITE

8 Jan 27, 2012

Gas station lesson

Today I got a great reminder of why it's important to be a hard worker. I was at the gas station filling up my Mercedes S 600 with premium…

Started by Mathew Koenig

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Press Annoucement: KPA Announces Airbag Recycling Program

New airbag recycling program offers streamlined and affordable solutions for KPA clients. Lafayette, CO, (January 12, 2012) ­— As demand fo…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Jan 16, 2012

Please end "Invite a Friend Fridays"

Delve into 2012!  Let's define productivity, and find ways to improve! The only way to improve any aspect of your day is to dig in and exa…

Started by Jason Mickelson

0 Jan 6, 2012

Educating my customers on my waiting area TV.

I just installed a new system on our waiting area TV.  The company AdvantageTec integrates our existing TV with the Internet—85% of the scr…

Started by David Long

0 Dec 29, 2011

Blog Posts

The Value of Mobile Engagement

Posted by Matt Kuczka on October 2, 2015 at 2:00pm 0 Comments

Is there value in a mobile app for your dealership?  The true value lies in mobile engagement. Mobile engagement is the act of reaching a user through your app’s messaging capabilities.  This is known as Push…

3 Birds Marketing Unveils New Corporate Website in Support of 3 Birds ME

Posted by Kristen Judd on October 2, 2015 at 10:00am 0 Comments

Redesigned 3birdsmarketing.com offers streamlined look at new dealer solutions and Accelerators launching at Digital Dealer 19…

Communication: Keys to Dealership Success

Posted by Joseph Little on October 1, 2015 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Communication Drives Dealership Success

When you think of all the things that go into making your dealership a success, communication ranks at the top of the list. In fact, without good communication—both inside the dealership and with…

Four Data-Driven Ways to Attract and Retain New Car Customers

Posted by Michael Meyers on October 1, 2015 at 3:30pm 0 Comments

car purchase

When it comes to data, marketers across all industries are becoming technically savvier. They seek better ways to use data to improve customer experiences. They…

Using Animation To Catch Their Attention

Posted by Paul Potratz on October 1, 2015 at 2:57pm 0 Comments

My generation was fortunate to grow up during an era of…

weekly newsletters

dE Sponsor

© 2015   Created by DealerELITE.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service