General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you sponsoring any golf tournaments this summer?

Golf season is upon us and the requests are pouring in for golf tournament sponsorships.  If you are looking for some new ideas of how to t…

Started by Volker Mendritzki

0 Mar 23, 2012

DE Exclusive: 7 Big Time SEO Tips at Innovative Dealer Summit

Who is going to the Innovative Dealer Summit this week? I'll be doing a presentation titled "Seven Ways Dealers Can Help Their Search Ranki…

Started by JD Rucker

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by JD Rucker

Advertising With Higher Gas Prices

With gas prices on the rise are you advertising more fuel efficient vehicles (sell more faster to earn more) with your media spend or are y…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 7, 2012

The Product of the Future Has Arrived!

Solid Solutions is proud to announce that we are now the exclusive agent in ME, NH and VT for Family First Dealer Services and their all ne…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Feb 29, 2012

In Honor of February being Black History Month

I am expanding this to all minorities, contributions they have made, and more on getting minorities into our industry. Just a few miles fro…

Started by Matt Page

0 Feb 5, 2012

Press Annoucement: KPA Selected as a Strategic Partner by Fix Auto USA

Fix Auto USA has selected KPA as the strategic partner providing HR Software for Fix Auto USA Lafayette, CO (KPA, February 4, 2012) – KPA…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Feb 4, 2012

How to Fix your Broken Internet Process?

Having all of the technology in the world will not help you when it comes to the human touch, communicating and connecting with customers i…

Started by Glynn Rodean

0 Feb 4, 2012

DealerELITE Needs Your Help!

Happy New Year and thank you for our best year ever in 2011! We are asking for your help. Please fill out this survey!   We've know that t…

Started by DealerELITE

8 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by SCOTT TYNER

Gas station lesson

Today I got a great reminder of why it's important to be a hard worker. I was at the gas station filling up my Mercedes S 600 with premium…

Started by Mathew Koenig

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Press Annoucement: KPA Announces Airbag Recycling Program

New airbag recycling program offers streamlined and affordable solutions for KPA clients. Lafayette, CO, (January 12, 2012) ­— As demand fo…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Jan 16, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service