General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please end "Invite a Friend Fridays"

Delve into 2012!  Let's define productivity, and find ways to improve! The only way to improve any aspect of your day is to dig in and exa…

Started by Jason Mickelson

0 Jan 6, 2012

Educating my customers on my waiting area TV.

I just installed a new system on our waiting area TV.  The company AdvantageTec integrates our existing TV with the Internet—85% of the scr…

Started by David Long

0 Dec 29, 2011

I am going to NADA to ...(Fill In The Blank.)

Forums like Dealer Elite mirror the changing landscape of human interaction and commerce brought about by technology powered online social…

Started by Philip Zelinger

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Dec 27, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Make this the year you choose AutoMax Recruiting and Training, LLC to staff your dealership from Porters to Presidents. We've been in…

Started by JoAnna Weber

0 Dec 27, 2011

Greetings

Happy Christmas folks from Dublin Ireland Really enjoy Dealer Elite

Started by Pat Kirley

0 Dec 24, 2011

Snowing on my site :-) Wibiya Free Holiday App to Create Traffic

Guys - Gals Just uploaded a free holiday app from Wibiya to our sites www.carchat24.com and www.carchat24.ca Anyone using a Wibiya tool bar…

Started by Shereef

0 Dec 23, 2011

Press Announcement: KPA Celebrates 25 Years of Expertise and Reliability

Doubling in size in the last two years, KPA celebrates 25 years in business with a bright future ahead. Lafayette, CO (December 22, 2011)…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Dec 22, 2011

What is your BRAND? Is it being designed by accident, or on purpose?

What is your personal Brand?  Do you know what your Brand is?  You do have a brand.  You may not know it but you do! The word branding bega…

Started by Mark Gregg

0 Dec 21, 2011

TK Carsites Client Burnsville Toyota Wins the Top Digital Dealer Website Excellence Award

TK Carsites Client Burnsville Toyota Wins the Top Digital Dealer Website Excellence Award The Dealer Website Excellence Awards recognize h…

Started by Brian Torrez

1 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service