General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need some help from you guys. Looking for a company similar to AIS Rebates

Ok peeps, I have a dilema.  I want to find away to update and display Ford rebates on my website.  I have seen it done so far with AIS Reba…

Started by Austin Thompson

1 May 15, 2011
Reply by Chad Collier

AVA - An Artificial Intelligence Product

This is a program that they say uses the same kind of technology the government uses for the national defense. How it works is it basical…

Started by Steve Devereaux

0 May 12, 2011

Internet Price Quote

Would you / do you give new car quotes that include every possible incentive whether or not it's likely that the customer is eligible? (far…

Started by Tom Gorham

11 May 12, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

Got an extra $64.00 to spend this year? It could create 200,000 US jobs.

I received this in an email today and posted it in my dealership blog. If we all do that maybe we could start a movement!!!!! http://www.pa

Started by A. J. Maida

0 May 6, 2011

THE NEW NORMAL: How are you doing business differently from 2007?

Automotive News is taking a look at the "new normal" in the wake of the recession, credit crisis, franchise network cuts... I'm writing the…

Started by Donna L. Harris

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Bachman

How Can Your Company Be A Great Place to Work?

Only three automotive companies made the Fortune's Best Places to Work this year.  Congratulations to JM Family Enterprises, Mercendes Ben…

Started by Kathryn Carlson

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Carlson

Do you like to get a good laugh every once in a while?

If any DE members have not checked out the group Comedy Corner, please stop by and share a funny story, joke, or video. Anything that is fu…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination Questions And Answers

Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination Questions And Answers Federal Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Laws I. What Are the Federal L…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Marsh Buice

Here is an interesting hand full of questions about generational gaps between our new age of employees. Any thoughts, Comments, Answers?

Your younger workers have been given many labels: Generation Y, the Trophy Generation, Millennials, or the Internet Generation. They’re fre…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

1 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Rick Williams

It's The Hardest Part...

I'm just curious - In response to Dave Anderson's post this week, what IS the most unenjoyable part of your job? We all don't like SOMETHIN…

Started by Katie Colihan

0 Apr 15, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service