General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great Managers - What Makes Them Good?

The following is one list of some characteristics common to all great managers.   They are Great Communicators.Communicating is not just m…

Started by Mike Stoner

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Mike Stoner

Job Opportunity in the S.E. Region, MS. specifically...please read.

All Pre-Owned Sales Manager's in the South who are unemployed or looking for a new endeavor. I have an excellent opportunity for you. For m…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

Sexiest Women Article Not From Digital Dealer!

To clear up any confusion, as the vice president and editorial director of Dealer Communications (publisher of Dealer magazine, Digital Dea…

Started by Cliff Banks

14 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Michael Baker

Outsourced BDC Services

A few years back, I worked for a startup company that offered outsourced BDC services. As the description implies, we would do all of the p…

Started by Katie Colihan

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

New Industry Publication- The Automotive Life

I know that Dealer Elite participants are ahead of the curve, and want to share with you that a new publication has launched this month,  T…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

Customers!!! i thought this was funny

So i just had a customer call in and ask a question and i wanted to see if any one else has had the same issues. She stated that with her n…

Started by Richard Rhoades

4 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

Management Behaviour

What is the one behavior all managers should exhibit to build trust?

Started by A.Tony M. Paragas

4 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Lenny Parnell

AutoBase vs DealerSocket

I am currently looking to upgrade our CRM/ILM tool and am considering AutoBase & DealerSocket. Does anybody have any feedback on either…

Started by David Wojcik

5 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by George W. Nunes

Video Interviews with Dealer Owners and Managers at NADA

Automotive Digest and Dealer Digest Daily are looking to interview a few dealership executives at NADA to get your thoughts on the the dire…

Started by Mark Dubis

0 Jan 25, 2011

The Phone still has as much power as the Internet. So, why is it that we as a culture are more inclined to rely on technology than the phone?

I'll never forget the first time I sat with a gentleman who is a self made multi-millionaire as we went over some things while I was in tra…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

5 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service