General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We lost one of our own. Kaye from Dealer.com killed in a drunk driving accident.

I'm not sure how many of you have worked with Kaye Borneman from the production dept. at Dealer.com. Kaye, sadly was killed by a drunk driv…

Started by A. J. Maida

4 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Matt Murray

HELP! Need some advice on the best way for salespeople to prospect and get referrals.

I need to bring some great ideas to the table for a solid prospecting and referral plan for our sales staff. It seems when it is slow most…

Started by Joe Papa

9 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Charlotte Wertman

Clicks, SEO, leads from etc...

If you recieve 7000 clicks per month just on your website, how many turn into leads? 6-7 maybe more right? Not much more though in all hone…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

For Our Recovering Soldiers

When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address: A Recovering American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 Dec 12, 2010

Automotive advertising? Perhaps I did not phrase my question correctly the first time...please read.

I don't care if you respond privately and want to toot your own horn. I want to know who the top 3 automotive advertising guru's are for ou…

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

10 virtually instant ways to improve your life

Many of our problems come from within our own minds.     Stop jumping to conclusions! There are two common ways this habit increases peopl…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

1 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

When it comes to advertising????

In your opinion, who are the 3 top producing automotive advertising gurus in our industry?

5 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

Pay per click, SEO? Great...you had & can track and see how many clicks your website had...but?

How many of those clicks turned into actual leads. Your annonymity is safe with me! Reply privately, I will not re-post; on my honor and re…

0 Dec 7, 2010

Breaking News: AutoTrader Acquires Homenet

How do you think the acquisition of Homenet by Autotrader will impact the used car market?A little bit about who HomeNet is: HomeNet Automo…

Started by DealerELITE

2 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by John Skelton

While we all pursue the mighty dollar, can we still remember what is truly important?

I have grown a deep admiration of many of you, my colleagues, over the past several years. I cannot however wonder, can we all still remem…

Started by Matthew J. Cisneros

0 Dec 2, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service