General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Germany making too many luxury cars?

BY : Kyle Stock (Bloomberg) -- Chalk it up to cabin fever, a burgeoning economy or the dulcet drone of Mercedes pitch-man Jon Hamm. Sales o…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Apr 15, 2015

20 Time-Management Lessons Everyone Should Learn In Their 20s

BY : Richard Feloni When you're just starting your career, you need all the help you can get managing your time. Shared: From your friend…

0 Apr 15, 2015

3 Super Simple Ways to Set Yourself Up for Success Each Morning (in Under 3 Minutes)

BY : Chris Winfield Do these three things each morning to prepare your mind for a day filled with action, accomplishment, and positivity! S…

0 Apr 12, 2015

What to say when an interviewer asks, ‘How much money do you want to make in your next job?’

BY : Jacquelyn Smith We recently solicited readers to submit their most pressing career-related questions. Shared: From your friends TechAu…

0 Apr 11, 2015

20 Mark Cuban Quotes to Knock Your Socks Off

BY : John Brandon Inspiring and touching quotes about smurfs and rainbows? Not really. Business advice to help you crush the competition? D…

0 Apr 10, 2015

2 words that are killing your career — and what to say instead

BY : Brandon Turner "Don't stare at the sun too long." "Eat your dinner before dessert." "If you keep making that face, it'll stick." Share…

0 Apr 10, 2015

2 words that are killing your career — and what to say instead

BY : Brandon Turner "Don't stare at the sun too long." "Eat your dinner before dessert." "If you keep making that face, it'll stick." Share…

0 Apr 10, 2015

7 Remarkably Simple Ways to Create Meaning at Work

BY : Peter Economy Everyone wants to feel that they are making a positive difference in the lives of others. Show your people that they are…

0 Apr 10, 2015

8 Surefire Ways to End Every Day on a Positive Note

BY : Rhett Power Whether your day has been inexplicably crazy, or magically wonderful--either way--before going to sleep, try doing somethi…

0 Apr 10, 2015

10 Hypnotic-Like Sentences That Sell Like Crazy

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant 1. As you keep reading this ad copy…

0 Mar 31, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service