General Forum for dealerELITE Members (350)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Art of the Trade-in Walkaround – Setting Realistic Expectations with Customers

BY : Chris Saraceno Most customers looking to trade in a car bring to the dealership unrealistic expectations about the value of their trad…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Mar 31, 2015

How Anxiety Affects Your Decision - Making Skills

BY : Samantha Cole New research points to the connection between bad choices and anxious personalities. Shared: From your friends TechAuto…

0 Mar 8, 2015

What's the Perk of Doing Business with You?

BY : Bill Carmody A "perk" doesn't have to be a physical gift. There are many possible perks you can give your clients, but they are only…

0 Mar 8, 2015

17 Things You Need to Learn About Tomorrow's Customers

BY : Bill Murphy Jr. If you want to know where the true opportunities will be for your business in the coming years, check out the demograp…

0 Mar 8, 2015

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Britt Bischoff

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2, 2015

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Brian Bennington

Why You Finally Need to Make Peace With Email

BY : Alison Davis Email can make you smarter, stronger and more successful. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resou…

0 Feb 22, 2015

The Mazda3 will change your preconceptions about compact cars

BY : Justin Kaehler Now in its third generation, the Mazda3 continues to redefine what a compact car can be. Shared: From your friends Tech…

0 Feb 22, 2015

What's Your Productivity Style?

BY : Jessica Stillman A quick quiz can tell you which of four approaches to getting stuff done comes most naturally to you -- and suggest w…

0 Feb 22, 2015

RSS

Blog Posts

Did You Miss This?

Posted by Paul Potratz on December 9, 2016 at 1:42pm 0 Comments

In this episode of Hard Facts, Samantha was on Facebook Live from Google Headquarters in NYC. Were you able to catch it?

Aside from learning what it means to be a Google Partner, Samantha, Candace,…

Continue

Are You Playing Russian Roulette With Your Marketing?

Posted by Steve White on December 9, 2016 at 9:29am 0 Comments

These days, Google searches are much more personalized and localized.…

Continue

Book your taxi online at the cheapest rate in Melbourne

Posted by Diyana on December 9, 2016 at 5:30am 0 Comments

Facing troubles while booking a cab in the metro cities is a prevalent issue and this seems much more challenging in the rush hours. Even a few years ago, the scenario was the same, but with the introduction of an…

Continue

Why Bulk Purchase of Car Air fresheners Is So Famous!

Posted by Stella Lemon on December 9, 2016 at 4:00am 0 Comments

There are times when sitting in a shop people witness unprecedented growth in some particular items of which they are not aware of. This demand of the particular rise is a game…

Continue

de sponsor

Get Newsletter

dE Sponsor

© 2016   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service