General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shoppers???

I find it very interesting that most of the posts include the term shoppers.  What exactly is a shopper and what percent of the general pop…

Started by Wayne Harris

0 Nov 3, 2010

TK Worldwide, Inc. Congratulates Paragon Autogroup and Is Proud To Be Their Recruiting Company!

For The Past 5 Years, TK Worldwide, Inc. has worked with The Paragon Automotive Group to provide them with fast easy and affordable recruit…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Nov 3, 2010

CarChat24 DealerElite.net 2 Month Dealer Chat Case Study Results (FINAL)

Below are the Reno Toyota before and after Chat numbers. There was no decrease in the original website lead conversion, and on average over…

Started by Shereef

0 Nov 3, 2010

“Going the Extra Mile will Get You Even Farther”

In life, victory often goes to those who make a 100% commitment to the outcome. They give it their all and put everything they have into g…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 Oct 27, 2010

What is the name of that CRM Tool?

Guys, I am trying to think of the name of the CRM tool that was created by a dealer. If I am not mistaking they have alot of dealerships an…

Started by SCOTT TYNER

0 Oct 23, 2010

The Challenge From dealerELITE!!!

dealerELITE has issued a challenge to all groups to increase size of the groups member base and increase overall dE memebership. "Motivatio…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 Oct 21, 2010

Better Managing a Dealer's Database and Phone

I was looking for some feedback with respect to the following 2 items: 1. Best of class vendors when it comes to helping to supplement a d…

Started by Chris Irwin

5 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Scott Wood

The sales call via the phone.

When you make outbound calls do you: A) Sit in your chair while making the call? B) Stand up and walk around your office?   And lastly, do…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

Anyone using Reynolds and Reynolds Contact Manager Desking Tool?

Store just converted to CM.  The desking tool is very unstable.  Anyone have the same issues?  What are your thoughts about CM as a CRM?

Started by Martin Dinh

7 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Robert Karvonen

If you had a crystal ball!

If you had a crystal ball, and could change anything in this business what would you change?  Leave nothing on the table, dealers and facto…

Started by Tim Pendergast

9 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Vinnie Torrente

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service