General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Labor Day to all!!!!!!!!

To those of you who are employed, This Monday is what it feels like to be unemployed! To those of you who are unemployed, this is just ano…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Sep 6, 2010

12 Ways To Get Fired With Facebook

Be careful what you post on Facebook or any other form of media.  It could get you fired.   http://www.primecb.com/12-ways-to-get-fired-for

Started by Brenda Petty

0 Aug 24, 2010

Kansas City Metropolitan Area?

How many DE members are from, lived in or live in the Kansas City metropolitan area? With DE at 3052 members and growing at a phenominal ra…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

0 Aug 20, 2010

Internet Lead Manager

I am looking for an Internet Lead Management tool.  I want one that is able to be used independently of a CRM tool.  I have used AVV Web Co…

Started by Tom Hawkins

3 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Craig Polito

The Largest Single Reason People Aren't Buying More Vehicles

Less Disposable income and a flawed credit system. My story starts in 1987. I became a partner in a Chey, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep Store in Pi…

Started by Stan Morris

0 Aug 18, 2010

online chat and the people who love it (or hate it, or don't understand it)

This discussion was originally posted as a blog well needless to say I wanted it as a discussion..(I am new here). It has been re-edited du…

Started by Rick Wuest

0 Aug 12, 2010

DealerElite.net members I'm reaching out to you.

Since there is not a way to import friends from Linked-In, Facebook or Twitter and since there are over 138 pages of members... I ask this;…

Started by Bill Goodfriend

1 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

Internet trainer poll

As I voted on the poll, I couldn't help but wonder to myself who really is "most qualified". If i were a dealer, I would ask a trainer to p…

Started by Rob Hagen

1 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Rob Hagen

San Augustine Ford Dealer: Truck sales up 260 percent

When the Chrysler company crashed in the summer of 2009, John Fussell's family auto dealership felt the waves. "Last year was very difficul…

Started by Tim Jackson

0 Jul 28, 2010

The BEST of dealerELITE!

We finally made it to 2500 members and we want to know what has kept you engaged in dE, what appeals to you, why you invite others, etc. Te…

Started by DealerELITE

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Mike Myers

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service