General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Easy Step To Improve Productivity

BY : Debra Kaye Getting off track? Do this any time of day to get your mojo back. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Mar 31, 2015

How to Motivate an Underperforming Employee

BY : Will Yakowicz Experts weigh in on the right way to coach a subpar worker and when it's time to cut your losses. Shared: From your frie…

0 Mar 31, 2015

3 Awesome Sales Tips From The Greatest Chess Player Ever

BY : Barrett Riddleberger The average sales rep only does one; the master knows all three. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® t…

0 Mar 31, 2015

The Art of the Trade-in Walkaround – Setting Realistic Expectations with Customers

BY : Chris Saraceno Most customers looking to trade in a car bring to the dealership unrealistic expectations about the value of their trad…

0 Mar 31, 2015

How Anxiety Affects Your Decision - Making Skills

BY : Samantha Cole New research points to the connection between bad choices and anxious personalities. Shared: From your friends TechAuto…

0 Mar 8, 2015

What's the Perk of Doing Business with You?

BY : Bill Carmody A "perk" doesn't have to be a physical gift. There are many possible perks you can give your clients, but they are only…

0 Mar 8, 2015

17 Things You Need to Learn About Tomorrow's Customers

BY : Bill Murphy Jr. If you want to know where the true opportunities will be for your business in the coming years, check out the demograp…

0 Mar 8, 2015

7 phrases that improve the customer experience

There’s one great, predictable way to keep customers loyal, and this is it: Deliver a positive customer experience. About 70% of customer…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Britt Bischoff

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2, 2015

14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

Whether you’re convincing your boss to fund your project or your preschooler to wipe his own hiney after using the bathroom, persuasion is…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Brian Bennington

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service