General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why You Finally Need to Make Peace With Email

BY : Alison Davis Email can make you smarter, stronger and more successful. Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resou…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Feb 22, 2015

The Mazda3 will change your preconceptions about compact cars

BY : Justin Kaehler Now in its third generation, the Mazda3 continues to redefine what a compact car can be. Shared: From your friends Tech…

0 Feb 22, 2015

What's Your Productivity Style?

BY : Jessica Stillman A quick quiz can tell you which of four approaches to getting stuff done comes most naturally to you -- and suggest w…

0 Feb 22, 2015

Did store falsify customer surveys?

At South Coast Subaru in California, a suit filed by Subaru alleges, a group of employees regularly gathered on their lunch hours to falsif…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 16, 2015

THE 7 SECRETS TO AN EYE-CATCHING, GIG-NABBING COVER LETTER

By : Drake Baer Hiring managers are trying to find a needle in an application haystack here are the sharpest ways to make your point. Share…

0 Jan 24, 2015

The Effects of Positive & Negative Customer Service (an InfoGraphic)

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 17, 2015

TAKE THE QUIZ: WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTIVE PERSON ARE YOU?

By: Fast Company Staff TAKE THE QUIZ AND FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTIVE PERSON YOU ARE (WARNING: RESULTS MIGHT BE SURPRISING), THEN TELL…

0 Jan 15, 2015

Win at the Game of Automotive Sales

Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™ " We aim to be the definitive sing…

0 Dec 22, 2014

You Got Them to Click – Now What? Four Ideas.

BY Adam Fridman Getting an audience in the Internet door can block out the next and more important question - now what? Shared: From your f…

0 Dec 21, 2014

5 Things Entrepreneurs Know That Other Professionals Don’t

BY : Quora What do entrepreneurs know that no one else knows? Shared: From your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Au…

0 Dec 14, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service