Job Seekers - Career Center (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automotive Technician – Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac

DAN VADEN CHEVROLET CADILLAC NOW HIRING AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac is currently looking to hire an exper…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Jan 6, 2018

General Manager – Taylor’s Auto Group

Taylor’s Auto Group – General Manager / Partner Are you an experienced Automotive General Manager? Are you struggling to find the right dea…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 May 19, 2016

Used Car Sales Manager Near Philadelphia

Used Car Dealership is looking for an energetic Sales Manager. He or she will be responsible for managing a team of approximately three to…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Sep 24, 2015

Automotive Service Advisor – Bill Dube Hyundai

BILL DUBE HYUNDAI NOW HIRING: EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS! Bill Dube Hyundai is currently looking to hire experienced Automoti…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Aug 25, 2015

AutoUpLink Tech is Hiring a CA District Manager

http://www.autouplinktech.com/careers/business-solutions-expert-fresno-ca We're hiring a producer with rev gen mojo: http://bit.ly/1DCVVZR

Started by AutoUpLink Tech

0 Aug 10, 2015

Service Director/Fixed Operations

I am currently looking to make a change. Will relocate for the right opportunity. Please contact me with any leads or questions you may hav…

Started by David Pinheiro

0 Jan 17, 2014

Seasoned BDC manager and web manager available

I have over 10 years of industry experience.  I have worked for the largest retail stores in the world and for small family owned dealers. …

Started by Rachael Schulz Dunbar

0 Nov 2, 2013

Outsourcing your warranty administration (Ford dealers)

To whom it may concern,   I am a 32 year veteran of the auto industry with 20 years of Ford Warranty experience. I currently live in Delawa…

Started by Michael Lindquist

0 Oct 29, 2013

Automotive Professional in the Greater Denver Area

I am an energetic automotive professional with more than 10 years’ experience managing a retail dealership network and operations both nati…

Started by Darrell R Dominguez

0 Aug 6, 2013

New Car Billing Tag and Title Clerk

Responsibilities: Billing of New Car Sales Tag and Title RBM of Atlanta Leasing Billing and Tag Title (Courtesy Vehicles) Reconciling New…

Started by David Chan

0 Jan 2, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service