NADA Convention (click ADD to start a discussion) (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Places

I have a couple of Google Places accounts suspended. One is for my store, Irwin Zone Toyota Scion Ford Lincoln. The account was suspended a…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tony Abbott

Always Looking For Opportunity.

I see dealers all the time looking for help.  Serious help and I am looking for the right opportunity.  Please feel free to review my Resum…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Jul 15, 2011

How many deals is your dealership loosing right now?

At Proactive Dealer Solutions the BDC experts we know that you are loosing more deals than you realize, or even want to admit. The question…

Started by Ian nethercott

0 Jun 29, 2011

Looking to get this Social Media thing started at your store

Good morning fellow "Car Nuts".   Most of the dealers I speak to are looking for ways to get more customers and to reduce their cost per le…

Started by Ian nethercott

0 Jun 27, 2011

Why work at your dealership?

What makes a dealership the place that everyone wants to work at?

Started by Richard Emmons

40 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

What makes your Dealership a Great place to work?

I have 30 Years of expierence in the Retail auto industry. I believe the best places to work lare the ones that off the employee peace of m…

Started by John L Hayward

0 Jun 20, 2011

Cross Selling of Used Car Inventory

If you have multiple roof tops (eg couple miles apart) how does your dealership structure store A selling store B’s used car inventory and…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Jun 19, 2011

Auto Sales Industry facebook page

Everyone Join: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48832140657&v=app_2373072738#!/group.php?gid=48832140657&v=wall

Started by josh wilcox

0 Jun 15, 2011

Vision of Division!!!

Create a vision and never let the environment, other people's beliefs, or the limits of what has been done in the past shape your decisions…

Started by Lizelle Landino

0 Jun 14, 2011

Anybody know of any company that buys lease paper?

I've been looking for a company that will buy lease contracts but have had little luck. Anyone know of a company that will buy lease paper?…

Started by Ken Yang

0 Jun 8, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service