OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Top Ten Driving Test Horror Stories Ever

For an auto enthusiast, taking your road test should be a great day you look forward to for years but, sometimes, it doesn't quite turn out…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 21, 2014

Your next new car could have an interior that changes colors

Ever sit in a car with a black interior and wish you could change it to, say, a beige one to better suit your mood that day? Or one with a…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 9, 2014

Outstanding auto loans total higher than ever

It looks like Americans are feeling more confident about borrowing money again, at least when it comes to their cars. Credit reporting gian…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 1, 2014

History in Pictures: Gas Prices

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 31, 2014

EVs, small cars get mixed ratings in crash tests

(from the Detroit News) Washington— Only one small car out of 12 — BMW’s Mini Cooper Countryman — earned a “good” rating earning from the…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 30, 2014

Used Car Prices Fall for Third Straight Month in July. How will this affect re-marketing and trade in values?

Late-model used-car prices dipped below $23,000 in July for the first time this year, settling at $22,919. That's a 0.78 percent drop from…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 25, 2014

How much does that "freebie" really cost?

So you're in the final stage of negotiations and the guest tells you that they'll do the deal now if you throw in a...roof rack, mats, etc.…

Started by Ed Allen

0 Jun 26, 2014

Ups and Downs....

I have been in this business (on the floor and licensed) since Feb and I just ran into my first really difficult and mentally challenging d…

Started by Frank Renaldi

13 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Brian Bennington

Here's 10

Here are ten quotes from entrepreneurs to give you inspiration. We all negotiate something at some point of time every single day. “There…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jun 19, 2014

Prospecting from the start?

Hello all!  I am new to sells.  I just started at my dealership 6 weeks ago or so.  I'm having trouble getting off the ground.  We have a b…

Started by Allen Hardin

0 Jun 10, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service