OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thanks for inclusion........

Thanks for inclusion in your great community from your friends TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jun 9, 2014

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

Which mobile video email app do you use?

I am looking for advice on mobile video email apps. I used to use eyejot for my desk top video emails and my flip videos but want to be mor…

Started by Mike Betts

0 Jun 2, 2014

ADP 660 Printer

Our dealership acquired several items from another dealer going out of business.  we are a reynlolds store, but some of the stuff was ADP.…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 May 7, 2014

Phone Trainers

Hello Everyone! We are looking to have some phone trainers come into our store to work with our BDC and Sales Team.  Do you have any recom…

Started by Jackie Cahill

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Jackie Cahill

Apple's iPhone 'lock-out’ patent could end texting while driving

A new automatic system to preventing phone use while driving could ‘change the culture’ of texting addiction, say experts. Read the Article…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Apr 24, 2014

Text Messaging Campaign....

Question to the car Gods.... I am new to this business transitioning from a successful career in real estate where self promotion and prod…

Started by Frank Renaldi

2 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Shawn Ryder

This is the 25th Anniversary of Stephen Covey publishing The 7 Habits.

This is the 25th Anniversary of Stephen Covey publishing The 7 Habits. We can take this in many directions, but they are: Be Proactive Begi…

Started by Matt Page

0 Apr 14, 2014

Lexmark Printer vendors

If you are a Reynolds DMS dealer, then you probably use Lexmark printers.  When they mess up or go out, please do yourself a favor and stay…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 Apr 14, 2014

Dealership Security.

A major disadvantage of CCTV cameras is that they can only monitor a limited area of the dealerships, and even if the cameras are positione…

Started by Jude Hen

0 Mar 28, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service