OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto Car Wash System.

Dear Friends, Would like to start a Auto Car Wash Business in one of the GCC countries. Kindly let me know which company/brand you recommen…

Started by Ganesan Ramaswamy

0 Oct 19, 2013

Online Chat Service Providers

Just looking for a bit of feedback (opinions, suggestions, comments, etc) as to which online chat provider is the better choice.   Currentl…

Started by Shawn Lane

0 Oct 11, 2013

Changing CRM's

Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm a BDC Manager for a Toyota Scion dealership in New York and my dealership will be transitioning from Higher…

Started by Jennifer Amendola

0 Oct 5, 2013

How much per retail unit do you spend on advertising?

How much per unit do you spend on advertising your new cars.   Do you spend it on TV, Radio or more on internet. Youtube video

Started by Daniel Tegeder

0 Oct 2, 2013

How do I sell out of my service drive?

Should I spiff the writers and how much.  We have a salesperson helping out with customers in AM but not much to speak of any other ideas?…

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Shocking Webinar Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I will be doing one of my most controversial webinars ever, it's titled: "Fire Your Third Party Lead Provider and Start Generating…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Sep 25, 2013

Infographic on the DNA of all-star closers

Hey everyone,  Here's an infographic I put together that discusses the top traits of all star salespeople. I'm looking for advice so I'm p…

Started by Simon Jalbert

0 Sep 16, 2013

How do you compete with the big boys?

How does a small town dealership compete with the bigger cities and the larger Groups with unlimited resources.  How to stretch the ad budg…

0 Sep 14, 2013

Digital Marketing Questions

Wanted to get opinions/do’s and don’ts with the following as to what dealers have found that works and potential pitfalls: Retargeting Vide…

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Sep 12, 2013

CSI Surveys

As more CSI surveys are going paplerless, what things can be done to make sure all our customers are going to get a survey emailed to them.…

Started by Rick Sheppard

1 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service