OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who could give me some great Prospecting tips?

So as many of you know I am new to the car business and I don't have a large customer base yet. I watch Grant Cardone as part of my trainin…

Started by Angela

11 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by David Ruggles

Are You an Internet Ninja Warrior or a 90 Pound Weakling?

Tired of getting sand kicked in your face by other salespeople who think they are better than you? Now's your chance to prove you are an "I…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Mar 27, 2013

Are you still using a rotary phone?

Do any of you still remember the old Rotary Telephone that you had to stick your finger in the holes to dial the number that you wanted to…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 26, 2013

Reinsurance Program

I would like to start my own reinsurance program but can't find a administration company that I am happy with. Any suggestions? Thanks, Jay.

Started by Daniel FitzGerald

0 Mar 25, 2013

Our obligation as a Professional consultant/Trainer.

It has been very disheartening to go into a dealership and having to go in behind one of the Slick Willie consultants that a dealer hired…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 25, 2013

Address the customer by their name

The following are two emails that I recieved from a dealer, read and see what you find wrong. Now keep in mind that I have gotten two of th…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 25, 2013

The manager from Hell

I am simply posting the link to this article about "Managers from Hell" http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130322105453-14634910-

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 24, 2013

IT Manager

Does anyone have a good generic IT Manager’s job description and pay plan they could share?

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 24, 2013

Technology addictions and time management

Technology addictions and time management I recently had the pleasure of doing a consulting job in a dealership.  The first 3 days was my u…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 20, 2013

Looking for lightning in a bottle.

Looking for lightning in a bottle. I was just looking at all of the dealers looking for GM’s and GSM’s along the east coast and when I look…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service