OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

I am merely put this out there as " Food for Thought. As I talk to dealers a lot of them seem to feel that their management and sales staff…

Started by Ron Rozier

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

Ten key

does anyone have a finance chart for me to be able to calculate payments on a ten key calculator ? please help....

Started by Gary Abrahams

0 Mar 13, 2013

Reflection

How often do you think about your first few months in the car business, about how new and exciting everything was. About all the late night…

Started by Danny Frazier

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Pat Kirley

Gas Reconciliation

What is your store’s process for gas reconciliation?

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Mar 1, 2013

The end of the month, and the first day of the month.

With so much emphasis put on the end of the month, and I suppose rightly so it is easy to forget that a great start to the month makes the…

Started by Randy Cox

0 Feb 28, 2013

Titan Certified and JG Lubrication Services Join Forces

JG Lubricant Services (JG) of Plainfield, IN, has entered into a venture partnership with Titan Certified.  JG and its staff brings more th…

Started by William Brian Killion

0 Feb 20, 2013

ALG Announces Residual Value Awards

http://www.automotive-fleet.com/channel/remarketing/news/story/2012/11/alg-announces-residual-value-awards.aspx

Started by William Brian Killion

0 Feb 20, 2013

Increasing Conversion with AutoTrader and Video

(CLICK HERE)   Kevin Filan (Vice President of Customer Marketing & Industry Relations with AutoTrader Group) takes a minute at NADA 20…

Started by Andrew Myers

0 Feb 19, 2013

for all car salesmen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PAACjJ20-G0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Started by Cheri Loveall

1 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Cheri Loveall

VIDEO: 3 minutes of motivational quotes and photos

Something to get you over HUMP DAY :) Tom LaPointe CarChat24 Interactive Media Manager / Industry Analyst 727-638-0195 Tom is an autom…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Feb 13, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service