OTHER - Does Not Fit Any Predefined Category (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Back To The Future Part 2 Tells Us About The Cars Of 2015

EXPAND You know where I'm planning to go soon but have never been? 2015. It sure sounds exciting, right? And while I, in my colossal hubris…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 3, 2015

Click link for survey on CRMs

Here is the link to take the survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07eabeqt7qi3xmw2z0/start.html

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 21, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT TO SALESPEOPLE: Everyone hates us and it’s all our fault!

If I ask you to think about a typical salesperson, what is the first thing that pops into your head? For many people out there it is someth…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Stoner

Why Should We Incentivize Behavior?

In the retail automotive business the traditional sales compensation plans have been developed to incentivize results. But we know that, i…

Started by Garry House

9 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

Wanted: Sales Managers to sell #1 iPad Selling System to Auto Dealers/Groups

Endorsed by Honda and partnered with leading companies in the industry, IntellaCar is growing rapidly. Our iPad Selling System gives Sales…

Started by Jim Hughes

0 Nov 14, 2014

By the Numbers: Are Your Financing Offers Falling on Deaf Ears?

How do you persuade a customer to come into your dealership and buy a vehicle? It’s one of the most basic questions any dealer can ask, and…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 11, 2014

The 7 Principles Of The Future Employee

It’s safe to say that the employee of tomorrow is not the same person as the employee of yesterday. The five trends shaping the future of w…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 11, 2014

CRM Question

We are in the process of switching our CRM Tool, we have narrowed our choices down to VinSolutions and E-Lead..  Both seem to do the job an…

Started by Nicholas Dolas

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Carl Maeda

Your Dealership is Full Of Ordinary People and Ordinary Things

There is something magical about Ritz-Carlton hotels. Maybe it’s the ambiance. Maybe it’s the smell. Maybe it’s the quiet understanding tha…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 4, 2014

Decline in Wholesale Prices Keep Retail Markets on Track, Manheim Reports

ATLANTA — Wholesale used vehicle values declined by just over 2% in the third quarter, as the market showed signs of returning to more norm…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 10, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service