Social Media and Reputation Management (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keywords,Pay Per Click

How much should a dealership spend on SEM or Keywords/pay per click ad campaigns? How many keywords should you focus on?  What kind of Goal…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

4 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Christian Ziegler

Are You Seeing Other Dealers' Listings on Searches for their Name?

Look in the bottom right hand corner of the search image above. Those are other dealers listed as options under their Google Local profile…

Started by JD Rucker

0 May 29, 2013

Would you be willing to dump your Facebook page altogether and start fresh?

Facebook has a big problem. Unfortunately, talking to them about it revealed that they don't consider it a big problem. This can be for tw…

Started by JD Rucker

0 May 21, 2013

What Social Sites Outside of the "Big 4" Do You Use?

For the most part, the vast majority of dealers are on Facebook. Most are using Twitter to some extent. Google+ and Pinterest is about 50/5…

Started by JD Rucker

0 May 13, 2013

Online Reviews Warning - Don't Do This

Most dealers are starting to search for a method, strategy, or system to build their online reviews.  They realize that the majority of car…

Started by Kenny Atcheson

0 Apr 19, 2013

So I have this info from my FB Page. Now What?

So I have been working and interacting with our FB Fans and I don't see much leads or calls coming from this. So how do I messure the impac…

Started by Mauro Andres

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Digital Air Strike

GM is making us all have a review company and I chose Digital airstrike. What is everyone's experience with them? Right now I see little to…

Started by Jason Barnes

0 Mar 11, 2013

Recall Awareness

This week I was blown away when Sam's Club called warning me to avoid consuming the spinach we recently purchased because of E. coli concer…

Started by Jason Mickelson

0 Feb 15, 2013

Need a Dealer in Chicago for Case Study -FREE Facebook Campaign

We are looking for a dealer in Chicago (we are based in Glenview) who would like to participate in a powerful marketing campaign using Face…

Started by Jim Oborny

0 Jan 9, 2013

What Social Media Tools Should We Review?

Every few months (it's actually been over a year since the last one) we like to review the various social media tools out there. The rate…

Started by JD Rucker

0 Nov 13, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service