Ron Rozier's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Garry, While I agree with all of what you wrote and what others added to the convers…"

Ron Rozier replied Jun 16, 2016 to Who’s at Fault for the Talent Shortage in Automotive Sales?

6 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Garry House

"Hi Melissa, I would like to first address the statement that your dealer is crunchin…"

Ron Rozier replied Feb 8, 2014 to Internet Manager In Request of Advice

26 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Ron Rozier

"Thank you for the kind words Bobby, I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you also for me…"

Ron Rozier replied Mar 22, 2013 to Rookie sales person " Tip of the month

3 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Jackie   My first question to you would be, are you sure your contract rate with Aut…"

Ron Rozier replied Mar 18, 2013 to Cars.com and Auto Trader, Get Rid of One?

11 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by MANNY LUNA

"Thank you Tom for your thoughts and wisdom. You are absolutely right, OEMS can not t…"

Ron Rozier replied Mar 15, 2013 to is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

"Tom you are correct, good training is how to solve this problem. Now the real proble…"

Ron Rozier replied Mar 13, 2013 to is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

"I am sure that if anyone can do it, you are the person. Hey maybe you can start a wh…"

Ron Rozier replied Mar 7, 2013 to is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

"Bobby that definitely not a 140 Character response:) Just kidding my friend. Bobby I…"

Ron Rozier replied Mar 7, 2013 to is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

"Jessica, you are wise beyond your years, you will go far and do great things in this…"

Ron Rozier replied Mar 6, 2013 to is Technology causing dealers to lose their focus on the basics of selling a vehicle?

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ron Rozier

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service