Cory Haynes's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"        Thank you Kelsey. You advice is perfect and we're headed in that direction.…"

Cory Haynes replied Feb 14, 2011 to Dealership Social Media Strategy Draft Document - Appreciate any comments

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by Vikram Kotnis

" Manny, thank you... !   These are exactly on point comments & suggestions. If y…"

Cory Haynes replied Feb 14, 2011 to Dealership Social Media Strategy Draft Document - Appreciate any comments

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by Vikram Kotnis

"    Thanks for the follow up Mike... already use third party links extensively in a…"

Cory Haynes replied Feb 9, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"Mike, Thank you. I'll check IMN but will also consider your point on the ROI. As for…"

Cory Haynes replied Feb 7, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"Absolutely sound advice in the general sense. Thank you."

Cory Haynes replied Feb 7, 2011 to 4 Basic Items to Master Social Media

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"Good question, A preface to the answer may be to simply Google "Car Dealer Social Me…"

Cory Haynes replied Feb 7, 2011 to Does anyone have a really good, out of the box idea for auto dealers on dealerELITE,Facebook and twitter?

5 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Terry Gibson

"Lizelle, Don't have any suggestions because I essentially have the same question as…"

Cory Haynes replied Feb 7, 2011 to Would appreciate some suggestions and feedback

9 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

"Jack, I'm currently in the middle of a rather intense R&D phase associated with…"

Cory Haynes replied Feb 7, 2011 to How Is dE Working For You, or You for It...So Far??

12 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Cory Haynes

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service