Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"If you build it they will come, but THEY need to be the RIGHT peopl... Watch this s…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Nov 7, 2013 to BDC Bonus Plans

10 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Brian Andersen

"Kevin, Kevin Bradberry here from TK Worldwide, Inc. As I mentioned in my message in…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jan 12, 2012 to Seeking Sales Position at Dealership in MA

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

"Love what you're doing..."

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jan 5, 2012 to Interview with Jesse Biter of DealersUnited

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Devin LaCrosse

"HAVE EVERYONE FROM DE TO GO TO THIS POSTING AND "LIKE IT" AND IT WILL PUSH IT OUT AT…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jun 24, 2011 to Honda and Acura dealership seeking a GSM / UCM / Sales Managers and Finance Managers

5 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Nino Parco

"http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=QHKCV0A&ff=21&…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jun 24, 2011 to Honda and Acura dealership seeking a GSM / UCM / Sales Managers and Finance Managers

5 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Nino Parco

"I sent an email to my contact there.  (GREAT GROUP)  I asked him if they were still…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Mar 4, 2011 to F & I Manager NEEDED ASAP For High Volume Domestic in the Panhandle of Florida.

1 Mar 4, 2011

"Simple solutions for complex times. Craigs list is a start, but use that as a redire…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Mar 3, 2011 to Where Do You Find Your Salespeople?

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Pat Kirley

"Tia, I will be sending out your job request tomorrow. I'll be in touch. Kevin Bradbe…"

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jan 25, 2011 to Looking to join the automotive industry

24 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Tia Saraceno Dorsett

"Thank you. "

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jan 11, 2011 to Click "Like" on TK Worldwide, Inc. facebook page and we donate $1.00 to Children's Miracle Network

3 Jan 11, 2011

"Thanks Stan. I am very glad to get your help!  Pass it on to all you know!  "

Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry replied Jan 10, 2011 to Click "Like" on TK Worldwide, Inc. facebook page and we donate $1.00 to Children's Miracle Network

3 Jan 11, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service