Tony Provost's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"We structure our stores around 12,000 dollars of production per employee. We also, h…"

Tony Provost replied Oct 13, 2012 to Need a list of cost cutting ideas for a dealership.

20 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Shawn Case

"Nancy- I encourage your persistance and professionalism. This is a great post!"

Tony Provost replied Sep 1, 2011 to Women in the Auto Industry: How did you get your start in the car business?

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Tim, You are so RIGHT!!! Write them all. We are not lending the MONEY, the bank is!!…"

Tony Provost replied Aug 26, 2011 to So your Finance Manager is at $1100 per copy, Now what!

3 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Daniel Ward

"Mike- charge every member a rate that makes sense, so you can grow and develop. I'm…"

Tony Provost replied Aug 23, 2011 to A Little Self-Reflection

7 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Tom Gorham

"Mike- charge every member a rate that makes sense, so you can grow and develop this…"

Tony Provost replied Aug 23, 2011 to A Little Self-Reflection

7 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Tom Gorham

"Growing dealerships, year in and year out. The excuses, do not make a bottom line, e…"

Tony Provost replied Aug 5, 2011 to WHAT QUALIFIES YOU TO BE AN EXPERT ?

9 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Steven Paul

"Nancy- I was here last evening to close. Stop by anytime. Have a great day>"

Tony Provost replied Jul 14, 2011 to 'Will Someone Throw Me a Bone Here?"

7 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Tobias Sedillos

"Nancy, Who needs the deal? In our store, I would like to think every sales represent…"

Tony Provost replied Jul 13, 2011 to 'Will Someone Throw Me a Bone Here?"

7 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Tobias Sedillos

"Matthew, Congratulations. Now ask yourself, Is this a career or a job? This is very…"

Tony Provost replied May 26, 2011 to pros and cons of becoming a sales consultant

5 May 31, 2011
Reply by Steve Richards

RSS

Blog Posts

Who sold who?

Posted by Alan Ram on January 24, 2017 at 3:15pm 0 Comments

"As a manager, if you accept as fact that your people won't "buy into" training, they've successfully gotten you to "buy in" that it's okay for them to suck. Who sold who?" #automarketing…

Continue

Let's Address The Elephant In The Room...Service Retention

Posted by Ken Hite on January 24, 2017 at 9:54am 0 Comments

Franchise Dealers have the opportunity to earn hundreds of thousands in financial compensation from their OEM, assuming the dealer's service retention is at specific OEM guides. Unfortunately, a very high percentage of dealers are unable to take…

Continue

Automotive BDC Manager – Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC Collierville

Posted by Craig Lockerd on January 24, 2017 at 9:30am 1 Comment

Sunrise Chevrolet Buick GMC Collierville – BDC Manager

Are you an Experienced Automotive BDC Manager? 

Are you struggling to find the dealership that is RIGHT…

Continue

Digital signage trends in 2017

Posted by Thomas F. Jung on January 24, 2017 at 9:12am 0 Comments

Digital signage trends in 2017

The biggest benefit of digital signage, according to a survey of Digital Signage Today is improved customer experience and improving customer experience is …

Continue

Getting The Best Off-Road LED Light Bar For Your Vehicle

Posted by News Metro Blog on January 24, 2017 at 8:33am 0 Comments

Lighting is a basic piece of your vehicle particularly for evening driving. There are many sorts of lighting segments utilized for autos, vans, SUVs, and trucks, however most basic are the headlights and tail lights. Other lighting choices, for…

Continue

de sponsor

Get Newsletter

dE Sponsor

© 2017   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service