Fred G. Slabine's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Google's 200 Ranking Factors Infographic, how do you measure up in Google's eyes? G…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Jul 21, 2014 to ‘Google My Business’ Is Improving How Local Automotive Dealerships Understand and Connect with Customers

2 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Mike Elliott

"Hello,  One inexpensive way to develop your internet audience  that your dealer wil…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Feb 1, 2014 to Internet Manager In Request of Advice

26 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Ron Rozier

"Fran, you did a great job training and bringing out in this sales person a great per…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Feb 12, 2011 to Rookie sells 31 cars his first month in the business.

36 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

"I jsut posted a post to the discussion on Dealerelite about " What Do Dealers Need t…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Jan 4, 2011 to What are you using for In store sales & management training?

2 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Bob Gaber

"What are your policies at your dealership?"

Fred G. Slabine replied Dec 28, 2010 to What is the actual cost to a dealership when a salesperon leaves?

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"Hello everyone, Hope all are having a great holiday season! I am involved in another…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Dec 28, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Bob, I am sorry to hear you feel that way. If I were you, I’d also feel this way. Ho…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Dec 27, 2010 to What are you doing to assist the under performing sales person?

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"Hi Stan, good advice. How much time are you spending weekly developing your message…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Dec 13, 2010 to Does your dealership use Social Media in your marketing mix?

4 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"May I ask you a few questions? Who are you targeting? What is your message and what…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Dec 13, 2010 to Does your dealership use Social Media in your marketing mix?

4 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"In many cases, it's the sales managers themselves who need the training. All too oft…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Nov 20, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service