Fred G. Slabine's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Fran, If you do not mind I would like to respond to Mr. Gabriel's coment: Most s…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Nov 18, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Hi Fran, How are you doing? May I tell you a quick story about this subject? In my…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Nov 17, 2010 to I'am working with frustrated managers a lot of times. Some say they can't get the sales force to do there job. Who is the problem and how can we fix it?

22 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Of course! I always say never give up! Where are you looking for employment?"

Fred G. Slabine replied Nov 4, 2010 to Re-entering the car business after a 12 yr hiatus

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Bill Nixon

"Thank you Kevin, I am looking foward to going to Fl this year in December and maybe…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Oct 27, 2010 to Part Time Sales Trainer Needed in New England

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"Emmet Fox, the spiritual teacher, once said, "Your main job in life is to create the…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Oct 25, 2010 to Management

20 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by John Skelton

"Hello and thanks for reading my introduction . . . . I just wanted to say hi and giv…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Sep 21, 2010 to Introduce Yourself to All Dealer Elite Members.

21 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Joe Brunner

"Congratulations on getting your thoughts on Autonews.com. Great publicity, I hope yo…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Sep 7, 2010 to Automotive News Article w/ Interview of Kevin Bradberry and TK Worldwide, Inc.

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"I agree that most training programs are out of date, but I disagree about the root c…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Aug 24, 2010 to What is the biggest problem facing you in the sales department?

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"Yes ATD agrees CSI scores can be manipulated by the dealers in their quest to achiev…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Aug 23, 2010 to Cheater, Cheater...CSI Leader?!?

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

"Thank you for your interest in Automotive Training & Development (ATD). This pos…"

Fred G. Slabine replied Aug 21, 2010 to Regional Sales Manager/Sales Trainer

2 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Fred G. Slabine

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service