Brian Bennington's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting post Mr. House.  However, the answer is much too complex to cover in fiv…"

Brian Bennington replied Jun 15, 2016 to Who’s at Fault for the Talent Shortage in Automotive Sales?

6 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Garry House

"Very comfortable post with a much welcomed "soft sell."  However, I couldn't open yo…"

Brian Bennington replied Oct 19, 2015 to Rethinking the Showroom Generation Gap

5 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by I.C. Collins ll

"Thanks J.D., It was nice you finally elaborated on your original rather abbreviated…"

Brian Bennington replied Jul 2, 2015 to Salesperson Branded Presence: Who's the Best?

7 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Tyson Madliger

"Why J.D., is this post as simple as it sounds, or is "Salesperson Branded Presence"…"

Brian Bennington replied Jun 30, 2015 to Salesperson Branded Presence: Who's the Best?

7 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Tyson Madliger

"So, if this is all about getting young people on board, I'd say "forget it."  Let th…"

Brian Bennington replied May 17, 2015 to Non-commission pay plans for salespeople

4 May 17, 2015
Reply by David Simpson

"Reading your post, and at 21 views I'm one for the few who have, I have one gigantic…"

Brian Bennington replied May 16, 2015 to Non-commission pay plans for salespeople

4 May 17, 2015
Reply by David Simpson

"Excellent thoughts on the "How to be persuasive" question, Mr. Elliott.  They should…"

Brian Bennington replied Feb 24, 2015 to 14 Secrets of Really Persuasive People

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Brian Bennington

"Interesting post Icy,  Considering all of the articles I've read from you are author…"

Brian Bennington replied Nov 30, 2014 to Why Ambiverts Are More Successful and Influential Than Extroverts

1 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Brian Bennington

"Wow Steven, what a great commentary.  However, while I picked up on your "Kobayashi…"

Brian Bennington replied Nov 7, 2014 to Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

"Right on Steven.  The "Why buy here" and "Why buy this" are important steps that sho…"

Brian Bennington replied Nov 6, 2014 to Do you price according to your competitors' pricing?

15 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service