Craig Darling's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

""folks.. if you're a little bit flexible on color or options... the very best value…"

Craig Darling replied Jul 24, 2013 to What is the Best process to Sell From Instock ?

36 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"The days of the handshake have certainly left us behind... Sad in a way.  If a vendo…"

Craig Darling replied Feb 28, 2012 to Are NDA's - Non Disclosure Agreements - Necessary Between Technology Vendors?

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Justin Timberlake in the pig costume singing: Bring it on down to Schrader town."

Craig Darling replied Jun 14, 2011 to Finish this Sentence.....

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Justin Wade Bagwell

"Make sure all of my people had Facebook accounts, and I was the Admin.  Market only…"

Craig Darling replied Jun 14, 2011 to Finish this Sentence.....

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Justin Wade Bagwell

"Charles, if you need all of this that is great.  You do not have to hire someone, co…"

Craig Darling replied Feb 27, 2011 to AutoPartsNetwork.com is seeking an e-commerce SEO Consultant / Search Engine Analysts.

3 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Craig Darling

"Having worked at several multi point franchises over the years I can feel your pain.…"

Craig Darling replied Feb 1, 2011 to Dual Dealership Sales

4 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Craig Lockerd

"As a fleet and internet director for a top 10 Chevrolet store, my team was able to p…"

Craig Darling replied Jan 28, 2011 to Where to ask for the sale - on the car lot or in the showroom?

20 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Bobby Compton

"Tia, The auto business has been great to me, it is changing for sure, but everything…"

Craig Darling replied Jan 24, 2011 to Looking to join the automotive industry

24 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Tia Saraceno Dorsett

"The New York Times estimates the growth in non-traditional local marketing will exce…"

Craig Darling replied Jan 22, 2011 to Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say?

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

"Yes and no. The best way to work the service lane is to have sales people work as gr…"

Craig Darling replied Nov 15, 2010 to Effectively Working the Service Lane

5 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Eric Divelbiss

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service