Joe Webb's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Aaron, your store's Internet department structure should depend on two elements:1) T…"

Joe Webb replied Oct 23, 2013 to Internet Mgr best practices

47 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Doug Davis

"Hello Jeff, I appreciate you contacting us in regard to the previously posted eComme…"

Joe Webb replied Feb 17, 2013 to Experienced eCommerce Director Wanted

2 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Joe Webb

"Thanks, Mike.  It isn't brain surgery as you know.  It just takes thinking outside t…"

Joe Webb replied Feb 1, 2013 to How do I handle the customer who states " Whats your best price?"

27 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"My answer might cause some controversy here, but it is one that has worked for those…"

Joe Webb replied Jan 31, 2013 to How do I handle the customer who states " Whats your best price?"

27 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Jim's the real deal in a see of industry icons and I thought this was a great, insig…"

Joe Webb replied Apr 2, 2012 to dealerElite's Exclusive Interview with Jim Ziegler

19 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Glenn Pasch

"dedicate every effort to retain each and every customer I earned in the first place."

Joe Webb replied Jun 15, 2011 to Finish this Sentence.....

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Justin Wade Bagwell

"Also, Jim Ziegler teaches in his Sales Manager seminars about "the trophy". He has d…"

Joe Webb replied Jan 23, 2011 to The Importance Of Finding Out What Motivates You....

27 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lizelle Landino

"When I was on the floor selling back in the day, our ownership pulled every salesper…"

Joe Webb replied Jan 23, 2011 to The Importance Of Finding Out What Motivates You....

27 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lizelle Landino

"Great article, Liz.  Too many salespeople lack the personal motivation to strive for…"

Joe Webb replied Jan 20, 2011 to The Importance Of Finding Out What Motivates You....

27 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Lizelle Landino

"I imagine this will be a very sought-after position and I'm sure you'll be inundated…"

Joe Webb replied Sep 6, 2010 to Internet Director NEEDED

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Mike Myers

RSS

Blog Posts

Twitter Moments Now for Mobile, Pinterest Introduces Hand-Picked Showcase, & More!

Posted by Joseph Little on December 6, 2016 at 12:11pm 0 Comments

This Week in Social Media

News for the Week of December…

Continue

Reliability Could Be Your Dealership’s Downfall

Posted by Ujj Nath on December 6, 2016 at 9:55am 1 Comment

Not too long ago your service department could rely on seeing…

Continue

Filing a Car Crash Claim

Posted by Simon Hopes on December 6, 2016 at 1:13am 0 Comments

When you find yourself caught up in a crash on the road, it can be a frustrating situation. If you are lucky, your car may be only slightly damaged, and you may have superficial injuries, such as a few cuts and bruises. If you are not so lucky,…

Continue

Car Repair Shops Offer a Wide Selection of Services

Posted by Simon Hopes on December 6, 2016 at 1:06am 0 Comments

Finding a company that can expertly take care of your vehicle is invaluable, especially if you have recently been in a wreck and your car is damaged or not working properly. From body repairs to work under the hood, today’s automotive shops offer…

Continue

Excellent Tips for Identifying Unofficial Driving Test Booking Website

Posted by Joshua Travolta on December 6, 2016 at 1:03am 0 Comments

Learning to drive a car or any other vehicle is quite…

Continue

Innovate to Dominate the Market

Posted by Joseph Little on December 5, 2016 at 12:34pm 1 Comment

Dealerships that are winning in today’s marketplace have one thing in common.  They embrace innovation with…

Continue

de sponsor

Get Newsletter

dE Sponsor

© 2016   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service