James A. Ziegler's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"LAWSUIT  AGAINST CARFAX: I just had an interesting conversation with Attorney, Lenny…"

James A. Ziegler replied Feb 2, 2013 to CarFax vs AutoCheck

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Richard Stone

"Thanks Elise, it is so gratifying to see all of the comments here... more so to real…"

James A. Ziegler replied Apr 8, 2012 to dealerElite's Exclusive Interview with Jim Ziegler

19 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Glenn Pasch

"I do play Chess Jerry BUT be warned, I really suck at it. "

James A. Ziegler replied Apr 2, 2012 to dealerElite's Exclusive Interview with Jim Ziegler

19 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Glenn Pasch

"WOW! Thank all of you for tghe great comments and support...JIM"

James A. Ziegler replied Oct 10, 2011 to Jim Ziegler - Dealer Advocate Forum

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by James A. Ziegler

"That's a brand new 1968 Super Bee in 1967 one of the first ones... Paxton SuperCharg…"

James A. Ziegler replied Apr 12, 2011 to Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"Is that NOT the strongest testimonial you've ever seen from a high volume quality De…"

James A. Ziegler replied Apr 12, 2011 to Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"Thanks Joey! I am gearing up for a whirlwind speaking tour now...."

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"Thanks Keith "

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"Thanks Brian "

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

"  Its all good... Never a need to lie ...or cheat...or sneak or deceive to make a pr…"

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service