Mark Dubis's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Press releases can be a great way to promote your business but getting good exposure…"

Mark Dubis replied Feb 8, 2012 to Who Would You Send a Press Release To?

4 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Saraceno

"Brad: There is a great alternative to TrueCar called Carfolks.com.  Dealers seem to…"

Mark Dubis replied Jan 16, 2012 to If not TrueCar, then who?

4 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Mark Dubis

"Here is some feedback from Robert Tasca III at Tasca Automotive Group in an intervie…"

Mark Dubis replied May 11, 2011 to What does a good job look like? Need your opinions.

18 May 18, 2011
Reply by Chris Saraceno

"This discussion covered a lot of ground, basically Phil Zelinger nailed the topic, b…"

Mark Dubis replied Jan 22, 2011 to Traditional Advertising, is it truly over as many might say?

87 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willis Williams

"John,  Thanks for starting this great discussion based on my comment. I'd like to sh…"

Mark Dubis replied Jan 6, 2011 to I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday

20 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

"Has anyone noticed that not one dealer owner, GM or GSM is participating in this dis…"

Mark Dubis replied Dec 27, 2010 to Why Don't Salespeople Prospect?

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by William O Johnson

"This is too broad a question for a real accurate answer. Additionally I do not belie…"

Mark Dubis replied Dec 5, 2010 to Automotive advertising? Perhaps I did not phrase my question correctly the first time...please read.

10 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

". . . no salesperson works any day bell to bell. Unless you have a total sales team…"

Mark Dubis replied Dec 5, 2010 to You Know You Work For A Great Dealership When...

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Tobias Sedillos

"every salesperson gets at least one weekend off per month"

Mark Dubis replied Dec 5, 2010 to You Know You Work For A Great Dealership When...

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Tobias Sedillos

"every manager knows the name of every sales person's spouse and/or significant other…"

Mark Dubis replied Dec 4, 2010 to You Know You Work For A Great Dealership When...

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Tobias Sedillos

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service