All Discussions Tagged 'Auto' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honda, GM crack down on certified-used rule benders

Industry sales of certified used vehicles such as those at this dealership are on track to set a record in 2014. American Honda Motor…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 23, 2014

Can video really help SELL a car, not just get it seen more often?

Started by Andrew Myers

0 Feb 3, 2014

CarChat24 Announces Free use of 5-User Premium Pro Dealer Live Chat Software until 2014

Palm Harbor, Fla. - Dealers interested in a comprehensive live chat software option on their automotive website to manage in-house have acc…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Aug 26, 2013

Auto shows need to become more female-friendly

With women making more and more of the buying decisions, automotive companies are starting to pay attention to what attracts female buyers…

Started by AutoSTARR

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Sally Whitesell

Press Annoucement: KPA Selected as a Strategic Partner by Fix Auto USA

Fix Auto USA has selected KPA as the strategic partner providing HR Software for Fix Auto USA Lafayette, CO (KPA, February 4, 2012) – KPA…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Feb 4, 2012

Internet Client Manager Scottsdale, Arizona

Join the Ultimate Auto Sales Team at Chapman Ford, CentrallyLocated off of Scottsdale Road and All Major Freeways.  Drive less, work with t…

Started by Sam Quina

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Chester Spychala

Driving BIG traffic

I am blessed to have the friends over at Auto Success Magazine who are helping me bring the vision I have for Dealer World to life.  This i…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Aug 24, 2011

Auto Jobs for Auto Professionals and Auto Pros for Auto Dealers

Dealership Experts is not your typical automotive recruiter, auto jobs agency, or employment agency. With over 100 years of auto industry m…

Started by Nino Parco

0 Aug 20, 2011

Auto Technician needed at one of my Chevrolet clients in southern MO.

Any Experienced Technicians or Tech School graduates encouraged to apply.     I am Rick of Rick Burton Consulting, and this is my newest…

Started by Rick Burton

0 Feb 15, 2011

New Industry Publication- The Automotive Life

I know that Dealer Elite participants are ahead of the curve, and want to share with you that a new publication has launched this month,  T…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service