All Discussions Tagged 'Chevrolet' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Employee Training

I am wondering if any dealers out here have a set program in place to train new hires. I am a newly re hired manager at a medium sized Che…

Started by Brian Hy

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Tim Marvel

Aren't You Getting Just a Little Sick and tired of these Weaklings Telling You that You Can't make a Profit on Car Sales Today?

This is typical, one of the most profitable Chevy dealerships in the country said this...   April 1st, 2011 Marc Heitz Chevrolet 1221 Ed No…

Started by James A. Ziegler

16 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Drommond

Salespeople Needed for a Chevrolet Dealership in Manassas VA

$5,000 SALARY WHILE TRAINING! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant  NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PREVIOUS RETAIL OR SALES EXPE…

Started by Jessica Collins

0 Jun 14, 2012

AutoMax Recruiting and Training

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

Recruiter/Trainers Needed Now!

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

General Motors takes Over Places Pages???

Can someone please tell me why in the He** GM would want to take over dealers places page?  We just got in a crappy review, and need to put…

Started by Jason Mitchell

0 Feb 15, 2012

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by DealerELITE

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Dec 27, 2011

With what is happening where are you buying Used cars?

So we use Ove.com, go to the Auctions and GMsmart auction....anyone else have a niche they are willing to share to help buy used cars in th…

Started by Robert Hildreth

0 Jun 14, 2011

The Question...

I am looking down this discussion list and see everyother discussion is about "Social Media" and what is means, doesn't mean, how to use it…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 6, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service