All Discussions Tagged 'Fixed' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dealership Software Sales Position in SE Texas

We seek a Dealership Software Sales professional. If you reside near Houston, Austin or San Antonio and have experience selling software to…

Started by John Kinstler

0 Nov 8, 2011

Regional Sales Manager for Dealership Software

We have a need for a Dealership Software Sales professional. If you reside near Houston, Austin or San Antonio and have experience selling…

Started by John Kinstler

0 Nov 8, 2011

SOLID Operations Manager Willing to relocate for the right Opportunity, Currently in Central Florida

Orchestrating successful turnarounds and driving peak levels of productivity and profitability briefly describe what I can do for your firm…

Started by John Painter

0 Jul 5, 2011

Fixed Ops professionals at the NADA

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen   My name is Joe Tareen and I am the President and CEO of a start up company called Drive Alliance out of Dallas…

Started by Joe Tareen

0 Jan 21, 2011

Are your suppliers being partners or peddlers? Tips on auditing!

So many things can go into managing your costs!  If you have invested the time into assuring your suppliers are providing you with marketpl…

Started by Douglas Austin

0 Jun 15, 2010

In-Direct / Fixed Ops Cost Reduction

Happy Tuesday.    I am working on updating a service for my organization, Performance Management Group, to better serve our current custome…

Started by Ryan Kleinjan

7 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Marty Mecca

Fixed Ops Training & Development Investments?

Informally, but as accurately as possible, how much of an investment in training & development of personnel do dealerships spend/perfor…

Started by Tyler Robbins

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by William Demaree

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service