All Discussions Tagged 'SALES' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 Sales Consultant Needed!!

We are one of the fastest growing GM dealerships in south central Nebraska. We are looking for the opportunity to meet the right person…

Started by Vic Gomez

0 May 3, 2011

Are you looking for a great GM/GSM to take you to the next level? Well look no further you found him.

I’m interested in securing a long-term position in a company that appreciates a high energy, hands-on leadership approach in a new and more…

Started by Hoss Devine

0 Apr 11, 2011

Busy New York Metro Area dealer is seeking a highly qualified Sales Manager.

****Located in the heart of the busy New York Metro Area, this confidential dealer is seeking a highly qualified Sales Manager. The right c…

Started by Kevin "Friend Me" Bradberry

0 Oct 25, 2010

CRM and Negotiation

Because of the new Chrysler Standards, we have to get a CRM system.  Yes I know, welcome to the 90's but we do not have a CRM.  Obviously w…

Started by Marsh Buice

10 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Jessica Russell

MUST HIRE REGIONAL MGRS NATION WIDE!

SEEKING-LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL TOP CLOSERS ! WE MUST HIRE FIVE TO SIX REGIONAL MGRS ALL AROUND THE USA!Selling the hottest lead generatin…

Started by MANNY LUNA

2 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by MANNY LUNA

AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS WANTED FOR THE MOST FAMOUS DEALERSHIP IN THE WORLD

Tired of waiting for ups?Do you like whip daily?Does 30% commission excite you?Does getting paid 5% backend at a 1500 a copy  pay some bill…

Started by Lloyd Robert Andersen

0 Sep 2, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service