All Discussions Tagged 'SEM' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need advice on getting better online

I have always approached the internet with the thought that the companies I am working with (those doing my SEO, SEM, website, etc.) are do…

Started by John Roberts

0 Oct 5, 2015

How do I sell out of my service drive?

Should I spiff the writers and how much.  We have a salesperson helping out with customers in AM but not much to speak of any other ideas?…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

When is a good time to spiff? Begin,Middle,End of Month?

When is the best timer to spiff your salespeople?  Should it be in the beginning middle or end of the month?  Should you spiff the entire m…

0 Sep 18, 2013

web design

First attempt at website   www.bestpricedford.com  We need content idea and website ideas to make this take off

0 Aug 23, 2013

Keywords,Pay Per Click

How much should a dealership spend on SEM or Keywords/pay per click ad campaigns? How many keywords should you focus on?  What kind of Goal…

4 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Christian Ziegler

Retargeting and SEM

What SEM and Retargeting companies have you used with success---especially for new car sales? I’ve tried Reach Local and didn’t have good l…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Matt Hayward

PPC Metrics

How is your dealership measuring the cost of PPC campaigns? What is an acceptable cost per click and cost per contact (eg e-mail, call)?

Started by Chris Irwin

0 Apr 25, 2011

AutoPartsNetwork.com is seeking an e-commerce SEO Consultant / Search Engine Analysts.

SEO Consultant / Search Engine Analysts:The Search Engine Analyst will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for…

Started by Charles J. Bonfiglio

3 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Craig Darling

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service