All Discussions Tagged 'Sales' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think CarGurus data shows domestic or imports as most-searched?

CarGurus looked at 900 million used car searches and the results probably aren't surprising, but are good to know. Full story here.The big…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Jan 9, 2017

Zimbrick BMW Client Advisor

You're invited to be a part of Zimbrick BMW's winning sales team. We specialize in providing our customers with an unsurpassed luxury buyin…

Started by Kevin Richter

0 Dec 21, 2015

Sales Consultant Customer Protection Policies

We are in the process of updating our sales and BDC processes and we currently have protection policies in place that have been for a lengt…

Started by Shawn Lane

0 Nov 12, 2014

Is the Digital World getting in the way of great customer service?

For years service and vehicle salespeople have been trained to meet and greet customers with a smile and a firm handshake welcoming them to…

Started by Mark Begley

0 Jul 6, 2014

Customer Loyalty

“TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™” is what our company is about. It represents the core bel…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jun 15, 2014

Clarifying not Qualifying

You're meeting with a customer. There's information you need from them to understand their perspective you need to clarify what they are s…

0 Jun 13, 2014

Customer Experience is King

For years, the price of a product or service was one of the most important factors when making a purchase. But research found that there’s…

0 Jun 12, 2014

The Definitive Guide to Sales................

Part of my daily regimen is up beat music for personal development. The big reason for this is because it allows time for personal enrich…

0 Jun 10, 2014

New Employee Training

I am wondering if any dealers out here have a set program in place to train new hires. I am a newly re hired manager at a medium sized Che…

Started by Brian Hy

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Tim Marvel

Internet Sales Manager - Metro Atlanta - One of Largest Volume Stores in Atlanta

We are looking for an individual who can quickly and easily function as the sales person, finance manager, and sales manager.  They need to…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Mar 18, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service