All Discussions Tagged 'Training' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Failures Of Finance Department Training

I hope this finds each you well! I am writing this in regards to a growing concern of the way we focus on Dealership Finance Departments..…

Started by Aaron Kirk

0 Nov 9, 2016

Need advice on getting better online

I have always approached the internet with the thought that the companies I am working with (those doing my SEO, SEM, website, etc.) are do…

Started by John Roberts

0 Oct 5, 2015

Customer Loyalty

“TechAutoCareers.com® the online resource for the Automotive Sales Consultant™” is what our company is about. It represents the core bel…

Started by I.C. Collins ll

0 Jun 15, 2014

Clarifying not Qualifying

You're meeting with a customer. There's information you need from them to understand their perspective you need to clarify what they are s…

0 Jun 13, 2014

Customer Experience is King

For years, the price of a product or service was one of the most important factors when making a purchase. But research found that there’s…

0 Jun 12, 2014

The Definitive Guide to Sales................

Part of my daily regimen is up beat music for personal development. The big reason for this is because it allows time for personal enrich…

0 Jun 10, 2014

Service sales staff training

We are currently forming our company "Hands on Training and Consulting Services" (HOTACS). WE are still in the early stages of forming the…

Started by Bernard London

2 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Bernard London

New Employee Training

I am wondering if any dealers out here have a set program in place to train new hires. I am a newly re hired manager at a medium sized Che…

Started by Brian Hy

2 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Tim Marvel

A Note to Automotive Vendors (and dealers) Regarding Pitching in Education

I wish that this was going to be a story about baseball. I really do. Unfortunately, it's a story about education and the art of the sales…

Started by JD Rucker

1 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Al Mosher

How do I sell out of my service drive?

Should I spiff the writers and how much.  We have a salesperson helping out with customers in AM but not much to speak of any other ideas?…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service