All Discussions Tagged 'auto' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vehicles recalled for safety risks go without repairs

Each day, attorney Terry Harris sets out in his trusty 2002 Honda Civic, which has 150,000 miles — and has been recalled for a variety of d…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 5, 2015

What Back To The Future Part 2 Tells Us About The Cars Of 2015

EXPAND You know where I'm planning to go soon but have never been? 2015. It sure sounds exciting, right? And while I, in my colossal hubris…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 3, 2015

Six Ways Dealers Make Their Inventory Stand Out

While working with non-automotive businesses, we’ve seen how managers of brands respond when they need to drive sales volume. Coca-Cola sal…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jan 1, 2015

What are the selling words that you swear by? Do they generate More Sales?

The pen is mightier than the sword. (Which is good, because you probably don't want to threaten prospects into buying at sword-point.) As t…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 28, 2014

Are you selling Cars or iPads?

A good friend of mine recently shopped for a new car. He’s a pretty tech savvy person, but oddly enough, didn’t know much about the vehicle…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

Are Salespeople Born Competitive?

What brings out our inner Usain Bolt? No, I’m not talking about how fast we can run. I’m talking about that competitive edge and drive to s…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Seyler

ANNOUNCEMENT TO SALESPEOPLE: Everyone hates us and it’s all our fault!

If I ask you to think about a typical salesperson, what is the first thing that pops into your head? For many people out there it is someth…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Mike Stoner

The Latest on Takata: (Article) Trust in Takata to solve crisis is dissolving

Takata Corp., the world's No. 2 supplier of airbag inflators and a company once considered too big to fail, is rapidly losing control of th…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 7, 2014

Setting the stage for a “huge” December

Plenty of incentive money left after Nov. sales rise 5% Timely automaker Black Friday promotions and a strong economy drove U.S. auto sales…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 2, 2014

U.S. auto loan originations at highest level in 9 years

Americans took out the most auto loans in nine years during the third quarter, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s quarterl…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 26, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service