All Discussions Tagged 'auto' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONGRATULATIONS FIAT Studio's! HR Software readily available!

Opening a new dealership is overwhelming on the HR front- hiring new employees, setting up personnel files, implementing HR policies, etc.…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 May 26, 2011

For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

I come from a family of strong women. Once I was out with 3 girls and we were being catty together and the stated I was as bad as they were…

Started by A. J. Maida

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

I'm looking for automotive sales consultant candidates; experienced or not - Metro Atlanta

Only two qualifications necessary; love selling and an extraordinary work ethic. You will get  cutting edge sales training,not "the way it'…

Started by Steve Richards

0 Mar 4, 2011

Up and Coming Internet/BDC Department Looking to Hire 2 BDC Reps

Burlington Volkswagen has been selling vehicles for over 50 years. Burlington VW is part of dealer group consisting of two other franchises…

Started by Stan Sher

0 Feb 19, 2011

CarChat24 Resellers Wanted

Attention all automotive service and software providers and manufacturers! You can now have a complete 24/7 Automotive Live Chat Support…

Started by Shereef

0 Feb 11, 2011

What Would You Have Done Differently?

2010 is over and 2011 is starting off strong. What would you have done differently last year to make that year better for your business?

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 9, 2011

The Question...

I am looking down this discussion list and see everyother discussion is about "Social Media" and what is means, doesn't mean, how to use it…

Started by Bob Gaber

0 Jan 6, 2011

I would like to wish everyone in DealerELITE a very happy, healthy, prosperous and SMARTER NEW YEAR; from your friends at Automotive Training & Development

The Secret of a Sales Manager  By Brian TracyA friend of mine is a very successful sales manager. After he had carefully interviewed and th…

Started by Fred G. Slabine

0 Dec 30, 2010

Experienced vs. New and Trained Properly?

Which do you prefer?

Started by Bob Gaber

2 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

Looking for an Automotive Sales Consultant (CBG Store)

Located in Forest City, Iowa, Lichtsinn Motors is a tech-savvy dealership looking for an energetic sales consultant. Tremendous opportunit…

Started by Josh Damm

0 Nov 11, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service