All Discussions Tagged 'automotive' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do We Secretly Hate Our Customers? (a tongue-in-cheek view of automotive sales)

The other day I was sitting around talking with a friend in the car business, an older gentleman who has been in finance and insurance (F&a…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 10

Breakthrough: Use Millennial Marketing to Reach Boomers

How can you use the same tactics to reach both Millennial consumers and Baby Boomers? Anyone who reads my columns frequently, or sees me s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 27

Setting the stage for a “huge” December

Plenty of incentive money left after Nov. sales rise 5% Timely automaker Black Friday promotions and a strong economy drove U.S. auto sales…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Dec 2, 2014

Automakers Create “Privacy Principles” for New Vehicles

When Ford’s global marketing chief Jim Farley suggested the maker “knows” what its customers do behind the wheel earlier this year, it trig…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 15, 2014

Abducted Woman Rescued because of Dealer's GPS Device in Suspect's Car

I heard this on the news this morning. The young woman who was recently kidnapped off the street in Philly was found and rescued in Marylan…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Nov 7, 2014

Sales Advice from Leading Women in Sales

I wanted to share an article I read recently on Jill Konrath's site. Jill is a sales trainer. I've read some of her books, I subscribe to h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 24, 2014

Have You Become Too Cynical to Be a Good Car Salesman?

Every now and then for no apparent reason I see a good car salesman go from being a top producer to becoming an average car salesperson. Th…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

15 PROVEN IDEAS FOR LOW-COST, LOCAL ADVERTISING

You need to advertise your business, but that comes with two stipulations: Advertising needs to be both inexpensive and targeted at a local…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 11, 2014

3 Ways Technology and Transparency Are Transforming New Vehicle Retailing

It’s fair to say that the advent of new technologies and the rise of pricing transparency have forever changed the used vehicle business. T…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 8, 2014

Five Technologies That Will Make Future Cars Safer

Pedes­tri­ans some­times wan­der into traf­fic. Imag­ine if their cell phones could alert oncom­ing dri­vers. In a sys­tem being tested by…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Blog Posts

Take These Steps to Guarantee You're All on the Same Page

Posted by Paul Potratz on July 31, 2015 at 12:15pm 0 Comments

You spend a lot of time in meetings and discussing your strategies. On this week's Hard Facts, Samantha teaches you how to make sure everyone works together to reach your goals and ensure everyone is…

Continue

Leverage Your Biggest Brand Advocates to Increase Sales

Posted by Paul Moran on July 31, 2015 at 9:41am 0 Comments

In today’s fast-paced world, it’s hard for businesses to cut through…

Continue

Is Your Dealership In Conflict?

Posted by Alan Ram on July 30, 2015 at 4:49pm 0 Comments

Here’s the problem at many dealerships: In our…

Continue

Joey Little and Jennifer Briggs Talking Lead Generation Strategy on Location at Feldman Automotive

Posted by Joseph Little on July 30, 2015 at 11:53am 0 Comments

@SocialLittleMan with @NextLevelBriggs Talking Lead Generation Strategty on location at Feldman Automotive…

Continue

ACCESS TO YOUR DMS

Posted by James A. Ziegler on July 30, 2015 at 9:24am 1 Comment

ACCESS TO YOUR DMS

It’s No Huge Secret that I Dislike Vendors Having Access to a Dealership’s DMS Computers. The majority of Companies Rooting Around in the Dealers DMS are Stealing Your Customer Data, Transaction Data, and even Financial…

Continue

weekly newsletters

dE Sponsor

© 2015   Created by DealerELITE.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service