All Discussions Tagged 'consulting' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I joined the NCM team as a 20 group moderator for BHPH dealers.

A few years ago I was on a Best Practices Panel in Dallas with other dealers in BHPH. We discussed how each of our operations were set up…

Started by Gene Daughtry Dealers411.net

0 Jan 11, 2013

AutoMax Recruiting and Training

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

Recruiter/Trainers Needed Now!

http:/www.automaxrecruitingandtraining.com So you want to be an AutoMax Recruiting and Training Trainer… If you’re anything like me, you th…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 13, 2012

Is asking your customers what they want a stupid question?

Focus groups? Surveys that are meant to help determine what your customer wants? Why rely on your customers for that info? Why not take…

Started by Steve Richards

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Fran Taylor

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by DealerELITE

Trainers/Vendors

Automobile Trainers/Vendors...Question for all of you: How often while at a dealership doing what you do are you asked a question concernin…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Dec 27, 2011

ATTENTION Dealers: Do You Need Temporary Help?

Brothers & Sisters, I am the former owner/operator of nine franchised rooftops who, by the grace of God, sold the last of my businesses…

Started by Mark Ragsdale

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Richard Emmons

Attention Automotive Dealers and General Managers...

Out of respect for sites like DealerElite and others, I make it a point to keep the self promotion to a bare minimum.  However, I am trying…

Started by Stan Sher

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

Experienced vs. New and Trained Properly?

Which do you prefer?

Started by Bob Gaber

2 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Gaber

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service