All Discussions Tagged 'dealer' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dealer Financing Vs Broker Loans for Motorcycles?

Hi Everyone! People who want to get a motorcycle usually consider bank or broker as a good option to finance their Powersports, but there i…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 May 17, 2020

Millennial Shoppers: A Risk-Reward Market?

Many dealers see the Millennial market as the great wide open - untamed and unashamed.  I would agree to some extent, but I see great oppor…

Started by Derek White

0 Sep 11, 2015

What CRM are you using?

I recently signed up with OCMCRM.com and love them. I was tired of our CRMs turning into desk tools. CRMs were originally designed to follo…

Started by Wilcox Auto Sales

0 Dec 20, 2014

What's your best way to overcome dealer fees with a customer?

When closing customers, if you have a substantial dealer fee say $499, what is your best answer when the fee comes into question?

Started by Jim Sabia

4 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by steven chessin

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews?

How does your Dealership handle Yelp reviews? Does someone at the dealership monitor your local Yelp listing for reviews and either respond…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 3, 2014

The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm re-broadcasting "The Simple Pay Plan That Creates Accountability", webinar this Wednesday. I recei…

Started by Jeff Cowan

0 Jun 9, 2014

How do you get people on facebook to become interactive?

I have put information videos, call to action Questions, pictures and I can not get people interested I am not posting to try and sell them…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Josh Knutson

Using youtube videos best practice?

You tube video thought? What are some good ideas for using youtube

Started by Daniel Tegeder

0 Aug 3, 2013

Senior Web UI Developers

Cobalt, and ADP Company is Growing! Great Ideas Win...and they can Come from Anywhere At Cobalt, you can make a difference from day one. Fr…

Started by Cynthia Wehrenberg

0 May 6, 2013

LOOKING FOR REFERENCES FROM DEALERSHIPS FLOORED WITH PNC BANK

I am looking for a reference from a dealership that is floor-planned with PNC Bank, the further south the better.  Just an overview of the…

Started by David Simpson

0 Nov 5, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service