All Discussions Tagged 'dealership' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Effective Ways How Car Dealerships Can Survive in Coronavirus Pandemic?

Greetings! As we know, coronavirus badly affected the global economy but it put very adverse effects on the travel industry and dealerships…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Apr 21, 2020

Increase Small Dealership Security With Advanced Technology?

Greetings! Nowadays, technology is replacing manpower especially when we talk about advanced security for organizations. We are also lookin…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Feb 7, 2020

Green Vs. Metal Roofing For Garage?

Greetings! We are looking for the best roofing option for our London-based dealership garage nowadays. In the beginning, we are planning t…

Started by Reynalda Lor

0 Aug 13, 2019

Sales slow-down is coming - 5 ways to strengthen your team's sales 'muscles'

Sure, 2015 was nearly a record sales year for the auto industry, and overall, there is a year-over-year increase in sales so far in 2016,…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Mar 11, 2016

DealerApp Vantage now offers a complete turnkey solution

DealerApp Vantage now includes a complete turnkey solution included with our mobile app.  You not only get a great mobile app that represen…

Started by Matt Kuczka

0 Jun 17, 2015

What's the Deal With TrueCar? One Salesman's Take On The Service That Seems To Be Everywhere

A couple of weeks ago a middle-aged woman came to my dealership to buy one of our best-selling Bel Canto sedans. Before coming in, she had…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 May 23, 2015

Does your Dealership use Facebook as Part of your Engagement Strategy?

Then, here's an article you might find interesting:Debunking the Latest Predictions of Facebook’s Demise Every few years, a strange afflict…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 27, 2015

The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience

Is your company committing the 7 Deadly Sins of customer experience? Recently, my kids asked me about the 7 Deadly Sins; I don’t remember h…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 6, 2015

Your Customer Is A Narcissist: How To Turn This To Your Advantage In Customer Loyalty

The customer’s at the center of the customer’s universe A customer wants to feel that they’re at the center of your (the service provider’s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Mar 2, 2015

Breakthrough: Use Millennial Marketing to Reach Boomers

How can you use the same tactics to reach both Millennial consumers and Baby Boomers? Anyone who reads my columns frequently, or sees me s…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Feb 27, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service