All Discussions Tagged 'email' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone ever use A.V.A. from Turn Key Events?

Hey dE super stars! I have a dealer client who is considering A.V.A. from Turn Key Events. Getting beyond their attempt at a hot cyborg chi…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Feb 22, 2013

Would You Be Interested In Emails With Relevant Retargeted Advertising?

In my search for the next best thing for my automotive advertising agencies I have found and partnered with: The best in class video produ…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Feb 25, 2012

The Art of the OPT-IN

Whether you want to lower your mail costs, go green or take advantage of higher response rates, sending electronic service reminders, coupo…

Started by Bob Jump

0 Jul 18, 2011

What are your 'non-negotiables' in your Sales Department? How have they made a difference?

I would love to hear from the active members of Sales Departments about what are the ‘non-negotiables’ that make a difference in your store…

Started by Kip Miles

0 Jun 7, 2011

Integrated Window Stickers: Key Selling Tool | Automotive CRM

Want to gain instant credibility with your customer?  Email them your car’s window sticker.   Why does this grant credibility?  If the wind…

Started by Joseph Little

0 Mar 23, 2011

Zip Code Email BLAST 20% Open Rate Guarantee or we relaunch it FREE " AND " 10% click-thru rate guarantee on any order or we will relaunch your campaign for FREE!

Zip Code Email Marketing Features We will obtain the email addresses by searching an expanding radius around the zip code     area unt…

Started by Michael Mancano

0 Jul 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service